Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery level test in general

BergePrime

it hard enough to level up in the game, and finding new items to  level up to gain experience, and new frames, etc but then to have the mastery test on top of that is a bit much.  some of the test types, like for  example mastery level  11 requires a person to have good hand/eye coordinates to jump to the plat form, then shoot the disk for time then moved and bullet jump to next one. what if a person is maybe older, or have some sort of neurological problems that prevent them, or hinders them from doing the bullet jumps that fast.   you run out time, you fall off. personally i love the game, with the exception of these mastery  test. i would pay some plat to be able to get past it or to get enough time to achieve the required task lol with no timer. 

i have brain damage an one of the things affected is my hand eye cordination. granted i have gotten better with shooting more i have played warframe but still i was able to do the mr 11 test.

the test is time sink to stall you from blowing through content, DE planned it to be this way to make the life time of the game longer.
i made it to mr 30 an havent complained that i have to do tests.

Archived