Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OV K-Drive races, keeping only 0 - 50% rep won.

BethTheBean

Good morning, DE.

Since hitting MR 29 a few days ago, all I have left are the "kit build" items to reach MR30. Today, I decided to rank up my K-Drives as I've neglected the VentKids for far too long.

Unfortunately, I found a rather frustrating bug. I tried a few times just to make sure, and now I am. I wasn't keeping the rep from the K-Drive races, when I went back into Fortuna.

( Pictures )

lfIR4Ws.jpg
sMBZzL1.jpg

The first 2 images are from me messing around and completing 2 races.

NRTbUCO.jpg

The "circuit" at the time.

VkAiCkJ.jpg

Taken outside the main door of, Fortuna.

AYT3uKB.jpg

Once I walk through ...

As I said before, I tried this a few times. As a result, I kept only 0 - 50% of the rep awarded. Thankfully, I kept the affinity on my K-Drive.

Thank you for your time.

Update :

When the daily flipped over, I decided to try again - without the bug skin on. Why? Because players, including myself, are experiencing problems outside of Deimos. 

I had INCREDIBLE grind, and I kept all of my rep when I walked into Fortuna. The bug skin IS the problem.

On 2020-12-26 at 9:26 AM, GrazeZeroLow said:

I kept only 0 - 50% of the rep awarded.

First screenshot: 32141 + 118 = 32259
Middle screenshot: 32141 + 6162 = ? 44346 ? Bug.
Last screenshot: 32141 + 6162 = 38303 . This is correct, 100% of standing is added when returned to Fortuna. The green number +6162 is correct.

The bug have something to do with inaccurate total standing after k-drive race complete or a bounty step complete. The green number to add to standing is correct.

Archived