Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm Archwing mods

(PSN)KittenNightshade

Question

Okay so I've been playing Warframe for 3+ years and never cared for archwing so I didn't rank much on my archwing. Anyways since we have the affinity booster event going on I'm trying to rank it up. 

So I'm asking where is the best missions to farm mods for archwing? I have the Odonata with Imperator and Veritux which is the one you got through the quest. 

5 answers to this question

In old archwing mission best with itzal's cosmic crush as there drops from enemies. Rail jack away mission points of interest there usually found in lockers inside those bases. Profit taker bounties have some. 60/60 melee and gun electric toxin and cold are rewards from balor foramian. Razorback armada drops 60/60 heat melee and gun.

If you mean archwing ability mods that boost duration and power strength, the fastest way (once you get the hang of it) is to speedrun Kepler on Phobos, but only destroy 2 of the transports each run. It is worth noting that the power strength one, Morphic Transformer, and the base damage boosting Rubedo lined Barrel for archgun have Primed variants that Baro sells sometimes.

The ability range boosting mod, Energy Amplifier, is notoriously difficult to get because of its low drop rate from uncommon archwing enemies and enemy crewship pilots and commanders in Earth Railjack. I farmed this one at Caelus, Uranus, but I don't recommend it because it can take so long to get. Might be easier to buy it. Auxiliary Power is much the same, but it's slightly easier to get from Grineer units (not fighters) in Saturn Railjack.

Otherwise, you can get most other useful archwing mods from killing enemies in archwing missions.

Archived