Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The wolf Sledge

(PSN)Zero-Souls_00000

Look you see i never got the chances to use the Wolf sledge, but i'm starting to hat it because you see its just so OP when you bring it in Team death match and it really sucks that it can lock on you and take away all you shields i give you example lets say volt shields are at 196 and you heath is at 110 and the Sledge takes all you shields away with one hit and yo do it again then boom you die in 1 min witch it really sucks you cant even run away because it locks on you so what i'm asking yall to do is to one take away the Sledge or 2 make the damage go down like the wolf Sledge does vary vary less damage like only does 20 damage in ANNIHILATION or yo can do vary vary less damage please i really really you to fix the Sledge please have a nice day

Look you see i never got the chances to use the Wolf sledge, but i'm starting to hat it because you see its just so OP when you bring it in Team death match and it really sucks that it can lock on you and take away all you shields i give you example lets say volt shields are at 196 and you heath is at 110 and the Sledge takes all you shields away with one hit and yo do it again then boom you die in 1 min witch it really sucks you cant even run away because it locks on you so what i'm asking yall to do is to one take away the Sledge or 2 make the damage go down like the wolf Sledge does vary vary less damage like only does 20 damage in ANNIHILATION or yo can do vary vary less damage please i really really you to fix the Sledge please have a nice day

I agree with you, although I think there are other weapons that are far worse in terms of exploitability (Telos Boltace is a good example). Your best bet is to try to sneak this feedback into a different area of the forums, since DE have not replied to nor acted on any feedback in the conclave subsection in over 2 years.

One of the many reasons that conclave largely sucks and so many people dip their toe into its waters and never go further into it.

The Conclave weapon roster should be scrapped and remade with 30-50 Tenno-themed weapons, available automatically to all players in the Conclave Loadout with no need to farm.

Pick the weapons to cover the bulk of all main weapon categories (a few types of different shotgun, a few different assault rifles and snipers, a few bows, all the major melee weapon types, different sidearms etc).

Balance those weapons with much more focus. Perhaps add non-Tenno weapons like Ogris or Opticor as heavy weapon pickups in-game with limited ammo and high damage.

People don't want to try out conclave only to realise that they're ignorant of the meta and just get trounced repeatedly. Conclave won't get much actual development if it's not popular. Thus, reducing the workload and balancing the weapon roster will make it easier to attract new players and build more focus.

I also think the same should go for Warframe abilities. All abilities should be neutral (theme taken away from original frame power), and perhaps either selected like mods or found as pickups in matches. Stats should be equalised so it's really just a matter of skill and not 80% knowing the meta.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you probably wont get this but i hopefully you do Look you see i never got the chances to use the Wolf sledge, but i'm starting to hat it because you see its just so OP when you bring it in Team death match and it really sucks that it can lock on you and take away all you shields i give you example lets say volt shields are at 196 and you heath is at 110 and the Sledge takes all you shields away with one hit and yo do it again then boom you die in 1 min witch it really sucks you cant even run away because it locks on you so what i'm asking yall to do is to one take away the Sledge or 2 make the damage go down like the wolf Sledge does vary vary less damage like only does 20 damage in any game mode or yo can do vary vary less damage please i really really want you to fix the Sledge please have a nice day.

Archived