Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation: more cryotic from higer level missions, please?

Nira

As it says in the title, just seems a little odd that an Excavation with level 6 enemies will reward the same amount of cryotic per successful excavation as say, a Steel Path excavation on Pluto with level 135-145 foes.

Obviously there's a number of items that require rather large amounts of this resource (looking at you, Sibear) and I think it'd be a nice incentive for players with a more poky arsenal to be able to run those higher level excavations for faster acquisition of the icy stuff.

I get the higher tier excavation missions have nicer rewards in their drop tables, but honestly I'd take more cryotic over 400 endo or whatever.

Just my two cents :)

It's probably because the way enemies scale in this game essentially makes starting level moot....

It doesn't take long for a low level excavation mission to spit out Tough Bastards 40 Minutes in.... And high level excavations don't seem as hectic as one would expect after 40 Minutes even when they Should....

Basically what I'm saying is... It's all kinda the same.... That's why they don't Scale....

11 hours ago, Dualice said:

I get the higher tier excavation missions have nicer rewards in their drop tables, but honestly I'd take more cryotic over 400 endo or whatever.

The problem with Cryptic is that you will eventually reach a Threshold where you just don't need it anymore since it's not used to make consumables items like Polymer Bundles are....

That being said... If you really want more Cryptic... Do Excavation Fissures.... You'll get a Resource Boost for every 5 Relics you open in a single run...

Archived