Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A small QoL suggestion for Railjack tactical map :)

Nira

Might have been brought up before, but it'd be nice little change if the tactical map, along with teleport/warp points, could be static and/or more centered in the screen. At certain locations within the Railjack (namely along one side of the forge) the other toolbars and such obstruct clicking on certain warp points, as illustrated in this screenshot:

2DA346C47DC22A107CCE75B86181C5A30D24CC55

It really makes no sense to even move to map as you go through the railjack, the railjack will always stay the same size, so locking it to the center of the screen would make the most sense.

If you are going to teleport, you want to use it for long distances, if the distance is too short, it can be faster to just run there. 

I have been running a lot of railjack the past few weeks, and I don't have this problem anymore. If you are willing to adjust some other menus sizes, try setting your UI scale to something lower than 100%. I do 75%.This is menu UI and not overlay UI like health list or ability list.(pretty sure they are different options) Just beware some menus have their bottoms cut off a bit due to the scaling, I have reported it as bugged already, though.

It definitely should be centered at all times, and large enough that it doesn't get cut off by other parts of the UI.

IMO it would make sense if the tactical map was a side view of the ship instead of top down. That way you could see if the warp points were putting you at the top or bottom of the ship. It is not really so wide that you need to teleport to each side of it, but I do need to know if I'm being put upstairs or downstairs, because a breach could be on the top or bottom floor.

Archived