Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Somacord Fragments

Great.Dane

Comparative to the other somacord fragments in the game, it is monumentally harder to get even a single scan off of an Orb Vallis track. While I don't have a suggestion, anything would be better than only a single Somacord spawning per time in Vallis. Even with how spaced out and scattered the Somacord spawn locations are, I just don't have it in me to check every single spot, load in again, rinse repeat 28 times. Maybe allowing for better spawn locations (like heavy traffic areas such as the temple of profit and the central weeping post) and having four somacord fragments spawn per vallis visit would make the hunt for them a little less tedious.

Also, I advocate for getting PoE Somacord fragments in the future.

:)

I got them too, but I agree as well. I used Zephyr with a second person back then since in addition to what you said radar mods didn't work in archwing nor K-Drive or something if I recall correctly. No idea if that changed. Anyways. 

I'd rather call it monumentally and unnecessarily annoying than hard though. Especially if done solo.

I wouldn't expect it to change. People (including myself) brought this up already when this content was fresh and nothing was changed since. For some reason Orb Vallis Somachords are special to DE and have to be more on the annoyance level of Kuria than the rest of the Somachords. It could potentially be a coding issue. Some sort of conflict with how Somachords are handled in regular missions that prevents (or makes it at least a hassle) to alternate the way how they spawn in OV. That's just a layman babbling though.

whelp GIF

Archived