Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos quest does not complete [Fixed]

Tekkarath

Killed the necramech at the heart, it teleports me back to the entrance of whatever the new place is called and I immediately fall right through the floor forever.  Unstuck didn't work even though I should have clearly still been 'in game'.  No option but to hit esc and exit, and of course when I come back I have to start the mission over from the beginning.  This is literally the first mission I played since re-installing after like a year break and it isn't even able to be completed.  Not a good look DE, do better.

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline for a fix but we are investigating. 

One example for this issue to occur was to go directly to the Necralisk and walking out of the gate, if you start the quest from the world state window in navigation it should not cause any issues.

1 hour ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline for a fix but we are investigating. 

One example for this issue to occur was to go directly to the Necralisk and walking out of the gate, if you start the quest from the world state window in navigation it should not cause any issues.

So just directly start the mission from orbit and see if it will complete and not break when it finishes?

Through and Beyond Quest - Heart of Deimos Questline definitely bugged. Complete it successfully, teleported back to the beginning with a success mission summary support, then get told to go outside and the entire quest line starts again. Exiting does not resolve. Completed the quest several times, even tried rebooting warframe. No joy.

Do I still need to log a bug report? Many thanks in advance.

Fun quest but I'm tired of running it now. Sorry.

I tried a second time today against my better judgement, can't even make it to that point this time.  I now have an unkillable level 23 feral diploid keeping me from killing the last of those pods to trigger the boss fight in this quest.  It's just grayed out and takes no damage no matter what I do.

Archived