Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Host Migrations And Loss of Materials.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

As the title says, I’ve encountered like 5 host migrations already since starting this new event. Orphix Venom.

And my problem isn’t with the host migrations themselves though they are a big annoyance. But it’s the loss of the materials/points as a result. Just the last game I reached to a score of 6,000 before it host migrated. But it couldn’t connect to the host which returned me to my ship. When I returned I saw that I lost the points from that run. My current currency for Lavos and other materials have not changed since the run. Which means I never gained those points.

Think that the game should basically save all the points/progress through out every round. Every time an Orphix is destroyed it should count as a round completed and the points gained saved. 

There are other issues like being stuck in the crouch position on Deimos whenever I slide. But right now it’s hard to enjoy this new event when people are host migrating left and right and causing me to lose a lot of points and currency. 

Archived