Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Catalyst

papadelta23

Question

when using s catalyst on a frame and/or weapon can you do that to as many frames and weapons as you want or is there a limit?

I was reading some other threads and people were saying things about doing it early in the game and regretting it later.

I just used a catalyst on my ash fram and soma ........ will I be able to do the same later if I find another weapon or frame I like?

9 answers to this question

Catalysts and Reactors are permanent, so using them on weapons or Warframe you are unsure you like can result in regretting it. You will not be able to remove them to put them on another weapon/frame and will have to get a new one.

Can I have multiple frames and weapons that have had a catalyst/reactor used? I know I have to buy a catalyst/reacotr for each weapon or frame .......... I just want to know if I can do that?

Yes, and you don't have to buy a Catalyst/Reactor on everything, although it does improve your mileage (which may vary).

Can I have multiple frames and weapons that have had a catalyst/reactor used? I know I have to buy a catalyst/reacotr for each weapon or frame .......... I just want to know if I can do that?

Yes you can.

However 

1 frame = 1 reactor

1 weapon = 1 catalyst

okay so this "regret people speak of is most likely "waste of a catalyst" because now they have to get another one. I was under the impression that since I potatoed my ash frame and some that I wouldn't be able to get more to use on a different frame or weapon.

thanks.