Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You're Supporting Corpus Read This Now!

DAFIRE

Question

well,now that i have your attention,here's what i need help for,someone's trying to take on spear someone grinded it from corpus advantage(5%) to grineer advantage (4.6%) during the night (damn them xD) and here is where you,corpus supporter,come, i need you to do some corpus missions on spear to make it corpus advantage,(fast run solo missions for more efficiency) thanks. 

P.S. (we Can't let them make an invasion from corpus to grineer advantage,grineer are no ninjas!!)

Edited by DAFIRE

11 answers to this question

I've been grinding Spear since yesterday, and I'll continue to do so until the Corpus flee with tails between their legs.

Me too.

Edit: We took Spear the first time, and if it is based on nodes controlled, we are not losing it and making every run the first time for nothing.... I'm running 5 on new battles, and then going back to Spear, every time.

Edited by Egg_Chen

so it was you kat and egg yesterday...prepare to your death(one day,if i meet you)

Sorry buddy, nothing personal :)

... and I don't think it was just us!

However, it was nice when it was on 52.8 and I ran 10 or so missions, seeing it eventually drop to 52.7, it was the start!

Edited by Egg_Chen

My buddies and I helped push Spear back, too. All the way down to 50%. Spear, along with Martialis/Quirinus any of those other ones that we lost but hung on at the very last 5% for have made the event the most fun. Death to the Corpus! Afterwards, death to the Gri-*cough* I mean, super-duper surprise party for the Grineer!

We will fight for justice so the Grineer Dictatorship shall end

They messed up theyr Bodys over the years and now they have to accept that they time has come.

After that the Corpus will have a little Chat with the Tenno too and taken in theyr place,

so they see that treason is not a reason.

"We Tenno Where summond to cause Ballance and Peace in this Chaos and not to split apart ! 

remember who you are my Brothers and Sisters, and for what purpose you're here."

First the Grineer will take their lesson and decimated in their Mass.

Then the Corpus will face the rules of the Law we Tenno represent to restore order and end the War.

just in case you wherer wondering *yo that dude is kinda hardcore into this game*

( Im usualy not that much of an RP Poster. but this time it's kind of fun and i didnt want to miss it" )