The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Those Who...

Emeere

I'm loyal to the Tenno and the Tenno alone, but if I can take advantage of our enemies conflict I'd be more than happy to trick them out of some potatoes.

I am loyal to only the Tenno as well. 

I plan to turn on the Grineer once I have used their bloody corpses to smash down the walls of Alad V's sanctum, and reclaim our fellow tenno.

This thread:

"To all my fellow Tenno, missing all the good rewards by staying loyal to a Faction or Boss. I salute you."

You're missing all the rewards because you are siding with a lore-less faction? Are you all of a sudden going to stop killing units from the faction you sided with for the rest of your time playing game? No, you wont. You loyalists think for some reason, when you support a single faction and post a profile image everyone should bow down to you. 

"Oh look, he is loyal in a video game, I wish I could be like him."

No, nobody is saying that. Actually, it's quite the opposite. The Mercs are saying:

"Look at that guy! He sided with one faction, missed a few good rewards, and when all is said and done, he is getting the same (more or less) event rewards as me. He played the with high risk and low rewards, I played with low risk and high rewards."

Sure, you're loyal to a faction. Hell, I would have been loyal to a faction as well if it wasn't 50/51. I even started a thread and got bashed for it claiming it should have been 100 missions in favor of your supporting faction. Nope, people didn't want to hear it. I got called a lunatic and crazy. That would have eliminated Mercs and made this event actually based on picking a side. Instead, now I AM A MERC and all I have to deal with is people calling Mercs "Disloyal People" or "Tools". Call me what you want, I'm playing the game with my brain. You're playing the game with your heart.

Actually, no. I never implied anyone should bow down to anybody.

Don't get frustrated. If you can't handle 'In Character' forum posters or 'RP' posts, don't respond to them, or the thread they're in.

It's just a game. 

You know what this forum really needs. A Lore subsection. With all the latest whining from the usual discontent and babies lurking around here it's hard not to take a thread like this like the others.

That'd be nice.

I didn't make this thread with the intent of bashing Mercs, nor the intent to bash one side or the other.

I simply want to tip my hat to the other players who stuck to their guns from the get-go.

You know what this forum really needs. A Lore subsection. With all the latest whining from the usual discontent and babies lurking around here it's hard not to take a thread like this like the others.

A lore section, INCLUDING a Role-Playing section. That way, we don't get spammed with "Fight For *insert faction here*" in general discussion.

A lore section, INCLUDING a Role-Playing section. That way, we don't get spammed with "Fight For *insert faction here*" in general discussion.

My thoughts exactly. I've been checking in with GD every little while, and the same old stuff is getting tiring.