Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Nightwave info is not displaying in-app

MasterJ93

As the title states, when going into the app and selecting “Nightwave,” no information appears. I don’t know if this is simply a case of Switch players not getting it because it was delayed before us, but either way, I can’t see it.

Below is a video of me attempting to access it: https://imgur.com/a/XpobeZK

I have uninstalled and re-installed the app. I have also restarted my phone more than once.

Details in case you need it:

- Phone: iPhone SE (2nd generation)

- Operating System: iOS 14.4

I'm also not seeing anything in the app when trying to view the Nightwave status for PC.

I forced closed and cleared the app's cache through Android's settings menus. When I reopened the app the Nightwave page was still blank. All of the other events listed under Activities are appearing properly, though. 

35 minutes ago, de1337er said:

I'm also not seeing anything in the app when trying to view the Nightwave status for PC.

I forced closed and cleared the app's cache through Android's settings menus. When I reopened the app the Nightwave page was still blank. All of the other events listed under Activities are appearing properly, though. 

Oh, okay. Thanks for mentioning this. I thought it was happening to Switch players exclusively.

Archived