The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100% Reworded & Better Clarified (Sevagoth with Tonfa Blades)

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

1 hour ago, (PSN)IIFrost_GhostII said:

And im done. 

So what is the most common depiction of wraiths then? Armed with AK-47's, stiletto or butterly knives, warhammers, whips? 

As I said, I'm ok with it if they give him a scythe since it is symbolic for reapers and death, but some odd addition of a tonfa? Is Sevagoth some avenging beat-cop ghost in your mind or what?

24 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

So what is the most common depiction of wraiths then? Armed with AK-47's, stiletto or butterly knives, warhammers, whips? 

As I said, I'm ok with it if they give him a scythe since it is symbolic for reapers and death, but some odd addition of a tonfa? Is Sevagoth some avenging beat-cop ghost in your mind or what?

No im just saying im done because it seems youre missing every point im trying to make (i.g. "beat-cop") 

Its quite literally taking this converstation in a circle, especially this last response

Even with that being true, youve made your stance clear enough. Its best if we just agree to disagree at this point because nothing me or you say is going to change the others mind i believe

1 minute ago, (PSN)IIFrost_GhostII said:

No im just saying im done because it seems youre missing every point im trying to make (i.g. "beat-cop") just to justify youre side

Its quite literally taking this converstation in a circle, especially this last response

Even with that being true, youve made your stance clear enough. Its best if we just agree to disagree at this point because nothing me or you say is going to change the others mind i believe

The only thing I want to know is how a tonfa would ever make sense. It also wouldnt be a tonfa anymore if it suddenly possesses the whole arm. He'd just look like some strange mutant beast that floats. And in the end that big arm that is now a blade would just be a massive claw really.

Or are you just hellbent on being able to use sovereign outcast on him? If so, that wouldnt be a thing eitherway since it looks very much like his #4 will have a unique exalted stance for it along with a whole new ability kit for the frame when the wraith form is active.

42 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

The only thing I want to know is how a tonfa would ever make sense

This question was asked before, was answered, gets asked again for no reason

This is the circle im talking about. Stop, you can reread the answer that you didnt agree with. And leave it at agree to disagree. 

42 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Or are you just hellbent on being able to use sovereign outcast on him?

If the in game stats were still correct, id love to post how with my 5k hours, tonfas have been used less than 1% of that time

Scythes would probably be at the top at 50%, second would be heavy sword at 30%, Claws would be slowly catching up because ever since i got the Keratinos i cant seem to put them down and dont see myself ever abandoning them. I love claws but always hated that they were so small, so keratinos was a real treat (along with garuda but hers dont look right when weilded imo. Theyre too stiff for their size)

I also still desire a werewolf (claw warframe) to be added to the game. My clan for 2 years includes "dire wolves" in its name. So its not that im not open to a claw warframe either.

So no, theres no hidden bias at play here, not in the slightest. Ive listed my real reasons. If you arent going to take them then whats the point? My answers are not going to change man..

18 hours ago, (PSN)IIFrost_GhostII said:

This question was asked before, was answered, gets asked again for no reason

This is the circle im talking about. Stop, you can reread the answer that you didnt agree with. And leave it at agree to disagree. 

I've read through your answers and I cant find a single point where you explain why tonfas would make sense. I've read alot about how suddenly scythes and tonfas are similar if you remove all aspects that identifies their classes and mutates them into a part of the creatures arm, which also removes the identity of why scythes are used by reapers.

And if we go into the concept of Sevagoth, the shadow part isnt the part of him that is reaper themed, his starting form is, which is a mix of a possessed suit of armor and a reaper, which collects souls to fuel his shadow form so it can be released for more than a burst of time. The shadow itself has nothing to do with the whole reaping theme.

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I've read through your answers and I cant find a single point where you explain why tonfas would make sense

Then says

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I've read alot about how suddenly scythes and tonfas are similar

Dude....

Like i appreciate your feedback but seriously, all thats been needed to say, has been said.

Move on yo..

Im not responding to your comments anymore. Im sorry

14 hours ago, (PSN)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Then says

Dude....

Like i appreciate your feedback but seriously, all thats been needed to say, has been said.

Move on yo..

Im not responding to your comments anymore. Im sorry

You fail to provide info though on what makes tonfas thematic to begin with, and how something is a tonfa when it is no longer a tonfa but instead a not-scythe. You've given zero explaination to how it makes actual sense. And you clearly cant provide any either it seems, since you avoid the question.

Tonfas are a very specific type of weapon, attaching it as part of the arm makes it no longer a tonfa. Or is the monster suddenly able to twist his arm to spin them like you otherwise would be able to do with a handle? The idea of the weapon is to be able to use both the short end and the long depending on the situation, no matter if it is the realistic "night stick" or the fantasy-like versions composed of blades, like those seen in this game and in movies like Hellboy.

Just as a scythe has a special use that requires the actual handle and positioning of the blade in order to get the right momentum. Reapers use that type of scythe and not the halbard version called war-scythes, that operate completely different, which is also what makes actual scythes really poor weapon choices.

Atleast get some knowledge on the weapons you propose to butcher before butchering them and saying they're more or less the same. There is more to what makes a weapon than how the blade looks.

Archived