Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Flowers: New Pickups Idea

Darktigr

I dunno how I came up with this idea but I did.

So I think that this pickup would drop as often if not slightly less often then the Nav Coordinates. By hitting storage containers, they may drop lotus flowers, the same size as resource boxes, and they would be 3 Dimensional. So you could collect these Flowers and if you had an X number of flowers, say 20, you could buy blueprints in market for a certain price, then for like 10,000 credits you could pay to morph the Lotus Flowers, using the Morph Blueprints. By morphing the flowers, after 10 mintues of morphing, you would get a COMPLETELY random weapon blueprint. Any weapon blueprint in the game would be available, it would be a chance, and prime weapons would be rare. If the DE want to restrict certain weapons, like the skana prime, or lato vandal and other vandal weapons you could.

So tell me what you guys think, I really like getting pickups and think this would be a cool thing to get.

I dunno how I came up with this idea but I did.

So I think that this pickup would drop as often if not slightly less often then the Nav Coordinates. By hitting storage containers, they may drop lotus flowers, the same size as resource boxes, and they would be 3 Dimensional. So you could collect these Flowers and if you had an X number of flowers, say 20, you could buy blueprints in market for a certain price, then for like 10,000 credits you could pay to morph the Lotus Flowers, using the Morph Blueprints. By morphing the flowers, after 10 mintues of morphing, you would get a COMPLETELY random weapon blueprint. Any weapon blueprint in the game would be available, it would be a chance, and prime weapons would be rare. If the DE want to restrict certain weapons, like the skana prime, or lato vandal and other vandal weapons you could.

So tell me what you guys think, I really like getting pickups and think this would be a cool thing to get.

VjmCQKN.png Sorry, but no. It would add even more RNG. :(

Edited by Krotalon

I could see this concept going somewhere, but not with weapon blueprints, it would be cheaper to just buy the print for whatever you wanted if it wasn't one of the exclusives, and even for the rare ones it seems like alot of frustrating trial and error time that could juts be applied to farming such things in thier native drop locations. Personally i could see a rare resource like this being used to say, exchange for crafting materials at an off puttingly high rate like 50 per 500 of a common resource, 150 for 100 uncommon, 500 for 1 rare and 750 for 1 clan crafting, so it can compensate for bad rng, that might have some validity, but blueprints seems a bit far fetched.