Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jukebox in Dojos

(XBOX)Belmonts Demon

I have a Dojo. Particularly one that I have worked VERY hard on. I am OCD when it comes to objects clipping and alignment. Grid snap is my friend. Lighting is important. What's also just as important as any other element is SOUND. Not just any sound though, sound with purpose, intention, flavor. I love the soundtrack to this game and I'd love to hear it more, and I'd like others to hear it more along with the hard work and art that is my dojo, OUR Dojos.

Obviously DE would need some form of benefit for implementing the time/effort into such an endeavor. You'd have to EARN your themes and can only use Somachord Tones that the Founding Warlord has unlocked "unless anyone has any better ideas". Maybe it be a "toggleable" option for when a founding warlord is divying up Clan permissions. This provides incentive to PLAY the game more and gives the Somachord Tones new life! We're getting Octavia Prime soon... might be worth launching WITH her! From what I understand we also cannot hear the theme someone else is playing in their orbiter which should be changed so we can. "Oh you like that song? It's (This is who you are) and I got it from -blank-, now go get it!" 

I'd like the ability to change the song in each room and if two rooms "linked together" are playing the same song, the song just continues without a break or restart in the theme playing. When you move to another room that has a different theme playing then that one simply starts up. The song name could be displayed near the terminal that each room has in the event no one is around to answer a lone tenno with no one in the dojo, that way they can at least know the song name and google/youtube where to get it etc.

That's all I wanted to add. Thank you to anyone who made it through all that.

Yeah, I think I suggested this somewhere else, QOL type post, except......and it probably would never happen because copyright, etc, etc, blah blah blah....I would love to have a jukebox with "normal" music. Of course there'd be issues with people that listen to say RAP, with the No No word said every other breath, or something else inappropriate, 

Would still be cool, especially Classical music, and my other off the wall taste in tunes.

44 minutes ago, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

Yeah, I think I suggested this somewhere else, QOL type post, except......and it probably would never happen because copyright, etc, etc, blah blah blah....I would love to have a jukebox with "normal" music. Of course there'd be issues with people that listen to say RAP, with the No No word said every other breath, or something else inappropriate, 

Would still be cool, especially Classical music, and my other off the wall taste in tunes.

When I suggest a Jukebox I mean to use it ONLY and exclusively with the in games music in our dojos. The Somachord Tones SPECIFICALLY. If there's copyright infringement involved with that then we have some serious issues that need to be defined as to what constitutes Copyright Infringement but, what do I know lol.

I've been playing since Tubemen of Regor and I always love seeing newer people on here. The fabled Excalibur with stock skin aimlessly wandering around maroo's bazaar wondering where to start and pondering how long he'll have to play and "what kind of grind am I in for??" kind of look about him. While it is hilarious I envy those days and wish I knew a lot in advance before hand instead of diving right in not knowing jack (still don't know jack) lol.

Either you end up in a clan or you make your own and I have to say if it wasn't for me having the ability to start a dojo from scratch I would've certainly stopped playing years ago. Having these "havens" for newer players is great. Having these havens for Seasoned/Active players can be harder. So you decorate! You decorate your ass off and make it look GOOD so they feel PROUD of home base.

Anything to enhance the experience for newer players and veterans as well as lowering the atrition rate and increasing retention makes for a solid win in my book.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Belmonts Demon said:

I guess I'm not on here all the time to know some of the community do's and dont's. I just play the game and log off when done. I appreciate the feedback.

... I was joking... I believe the platform specific tags can be used. Just not... the rest of them, don't really know how many there are. :p

14 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... I was joking... I believe the platform specific tags can be used. Just not... the rest of them, don't really know how many there are. :p

I figured you were lol dont sweat it lol. I honestly do need to get on these forums more often and read up though. Now that im on here Im seeing so many great ideas from people! Its amazing!

Archived