Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Soma Mastery Rank 6 Or Not?

Batosaii

If you had it built and claimed already you can still use it. You can no longer buy it however and build it if you havent done so already and are under mastery 6

which, in other words - means nothing was really changed. 99% of all players that currently have an account already have the gun. the gun has it's own issues compared to the current state of Warframe, whatever Mastery Rank it has doesn't change that.

which, in other words - means nothing was really changed. 99% of all players that currently have an account already have the gun. the gun has it's own issues compared to the current state of Warframe, whatever Mastery Rank it has doesn't change that.

Well Personally I don't see any real problem with the Gun as far it's function or power, it doesn't seem that OP to me Honestly, I have other guns that function just as well as it at high levels, but I did think that it was a little beefy for the rank you were able to use it and I don't really agree with players being able to use it regardless of Mastery requirement just because they had it already because just like you stated, it doesn't change anything at all practically, seems almost pointless to have done so.