Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom Score Issue?

(NSW)Lady_Blue

I’m really not sure what’s going on, but I’ve heard absolutely nothing regarding all consoles getting roughly 1/2 the points for Orphix than PC did. We were told 3 weeks ago that DE was fully aware and intended to fix this, and nothing. We have 3 days left on the event and have gotten completely screwed for this event. Did I miss something? Are we getting any fix at all? An extension at least? Because this is genuinely maddening. 

13 hours ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Lol welcome to DE's "Coming Soon" - 3 years later it might happen.. BUT if its a benefit to players .. then its nerfed instantly.. amazing they can nerf something really fast but take years to fix something.. weird role model

Not sure why you’re quick to complain, this seldom happens and when it does, they often make up for it. I’m just anxious as hell and worried because I really wanted to get some good loot from this event.

lmao .. thats not complaining.. DE doesnt listen to players generally anyway ..  I'm just stating a fact learnt from thousands of hrs playing Warframe .. and lol it happens all the time just look back at the last few years of operations, updates and events.. the  stuff-ups dont get fixed unless it impacts DE, if its a players problem they go "meh .. fix it next time its out - maybe".   

Archived