Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues after update 29.9.0

greiff

Not sure if this apply to everyone but have been having trouble since update 29.9.0 (Octavia prime update)

Since the update i have significant staggering issue whenever i jump into a new squad/game, or going into menu, or as simple as checking on my foundry. The level of staggering is different each time.

- Jumping into a new game is a few secs of delay (screen freeze), then swap to FPS drop significantly, and slowly moving back to normal.

- Going into menu such as looking at star chart or opening foundry is a freeze for 2-3 secs then back to normal.

- After completion, leaving the mission complete screen is another 2 sec delay, and then screen just jump to normal where you are standing in front of the panel (all transition in between are gone)

All of these combined, has turn my warframe game play into extremely unpleasant and sluggishness... which significantly making me not wanting to play because it simply isn't enjoyable anymore.

Any idea or any other tip what could have cause this? Any suggestions are welcome!

* I did check and its on DirectX11

* I am running threadripper 2990WX, RTX 2080 Super with 64GB of Ram at 2933....

Cheers

39 minutes ago, greiff said:

Since the update i have significant staggering issue whenever i jump into a new squad/game, or going into menu, or as simple as checking on my foundry. The level of staggering is different each time.

- Jumping into a new game is a few secs of delay (screen freeze), then swap to FPS drop significantly, and slowly moving back to normal.

- Going into menu such as looking at star chart or opening foundry is a freeze for 2-3 secs then back to normal.

- After completion, leaving the mission complete screen is another 2 sec delay, and then screen just jump to normal where you are standing in front of the panel (all transition in between are gone)

Same here
My game has also been freezing for the past few days leading me to alt f4
Also sometimes,a freeze resets all my setting when i alt f4

I use ryzen 5 3500 with rtx 3060ti

Archived