Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove radiation hazard missions, and the radiation status effect on players from the game.

Braneman

On 2021-03-15 at 1:53 AM, Braneman said:

Right now the troll meta for Radiation Hazard missions is you bring mesa to troll the group with your friendly fire aimbot and annihilate the objective

so the anti troll meta is to run nezha and put warding halo on everything and ruin evil mesa's day ?

(edit:fyi it can be cast on anything including objectives and renders whatever it is on immune to status effects, this includes rad procs)

This is exactly why we need a Player Rating System that works in conjunction with the Matchmaking....

There's actually nothing wrong with Radiation Hazards in this context specifically....

Even a Group of Strangers can play around with the Occasional "Sorry I murdered you" happening from time to time.

However Trolling and Griefing seems to be especially problematic in Warframe specifically because there's no punishment for it.... I don't know why DE refuses to implement a punishment for it but another solution would be to allow the Community to Rate each other... And then have this work as a Matchmaking Criteria.... This normal players wouldn't be paired with trolls and Trolls would be paired with each other.

I'm curious as to exactly what a Troll does if he loads into a Sortie with 2 Other Mesa's planning to do the same thing ? 🤔

Archived