Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank

Nio24

Its meant to make the compleation of the challenge more impactful. And as you can practice as many times as you want in the relays i dont see it as an issue that needs to be adressed. Ive done all 30, and i only ever failed 1. As long as you prepare properly its easily managable.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

Its meant to make the compleation of the challenge more impactful. And as you can practice as many times as you want in the relays i dont see it as an issue that needs to be adressed. Ive done all 30, and i only ever failed 1. As long as you prepare properly its easily managable.

It is certainly an issue at very low MR. You can easily gain enough affinity to get to the next rank, but get stuck with the cooldown. I can agree that bit needs to be looked at - it does feel like a punishment as a new player. 

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

It is certainly an issue at very low MR. You can easily gain enough affinity to get to the next rank, but get stuck with the cooldown. I can agree that bit needs to be looked at - it does feel like a punishment as a new player. 

When i first started we didnt even have the ability to practice them, and there wasnt a wiki or any real information on clearing. Despite that i didnt fail any until i think around 8, where you had to do parcore and it was near imposible using a controller (apparently its easier now).

I do think they need to be clearer on the practice being available. But you tend to find most people who fail jump into it unprepared despite the warning of the 24 hours wait if they fail.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Nio24:

Get ride of the 24 hour wait, it doesn’t do anything but make people not want to play. You will keep your daily logins, but not if people are quitting left and right

there is test mode. just play through certain random stuff several times so that you can even do it in your sleep.

5 hours ago, chaotea said:

When i first started we didnt even have the ability to practice them, and there wasnt a wiki or any real information on clearing

Failing because you didn’t know what to do is a seperate issue. I do think that is fine. But I imagine making it more clear that you can practice would be useful.

OP’s account seemed pretty new, so it could be the low MR issue. Pass or fail you get the cooldown. So a new player has to wait 24 hours to do their next rank up. I do think that is pointless and should be removed. I can understand how it would have a negative impact on new players.

18 hours ago, krc473 said:

So a new player has to wait 24 hours to do their next rank up. I do think that is pointless and should be removed. I can understand how it would have a negative impact on new players.

I can understand the use of the timer. Its to make the test abit more impactful. To give failing some sort of tangable consequence without costing any investment. That said, they could make the first one have a wait time on failure of an hour, then add an hour for each test until 24.

Archived