Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lengths Some May Not Go To...

Baconweaver

Id like to point something out.

DE made this event about a conscious Choice, hoping to see some cool developments.

They made the error imo, in adding 2 rewards. Now its a ALL about the end reward, not the Lore.

I am a Lore junkie. I have tried supporting Corpus even tho its clear they will lose.

As for time, sure everyone can loose sleep and skip school whatever.

Not me tho, kids abd real life you know.

Oh, and the math is off. You say, OP frames rushing and roomclearing power-spam= easy.

Well duh, kind of obvious. The rest will quit from being killed by elites, explore for loot, look at tje scenery ai behavior etc.

I quit many times from being overwhelmed, meaning time lost.

if i had a potatoed formad frame, i might think like you do.

There were no less than 2 Orokin Reactors offered in the Battle Pays.

They come up quite often after Livestream.

You still don't have a Potato'd Rhino by now?

Mine doesn't even have a Forma on it..... I'm convinced I don't really _need_ that Forma until I go for T3 Defense or T3 Survival. And even then, I'm not sure a few mod points is really going to make-or-break my ability to survive Lv150+ junk being thrown at me.

My weapon?

100% Soma. Potato yes, Forma no. What's on that Soma? Rank6 Serration, Shred, Split Chamber, Piercing Hit. I think that's all I have on it? Oh wait, the most important: Rifle Ammo Mutation.

I can do most of these Gradivus missions and never run out of ammo on that Soma. If I did, well I have an Acrid backup which is almost capable of doing a whole mission itself and it doesn't even have a mutator mod on it.

# of Formas used in my gear: ZERO.

Now yes, I have good mods like Split Chamber, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, etc, true. But surely when you're doing random games, you'll run into players who've done these events who have these mods who will wipe everything out for you?

I agree with the OP.  People that don't have that much time to play are heavily penalized in this event.  I didn't have enough time to start playing until this weekend, and now, I have until Wednesday noon to finish 60 missions.  I'll try, but man I'll be shocked if I succeed.  People who say 8.3 hours over 7 days is fine must have a LOT of time on their hands because it doesn't seem that reasonable to me when you have work / family / personal responsibilities.