Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival fissure missions failing, It's getting very old now.

(PSN)manicmartz61

So It's Sunday afternoon here in the UK and I'm settling down to some warframe for a few hours. I sign in, look at void fissure missions and (without thinking negatively ) decided to play lith survival. By the second round we are extracting , why? Oh yeah that's right It's a new corpus tile set with minimal spawn rates, and when they do spawn...........................Blah Blah Blah . We all know the problems with this side of fissure missions. Something needs to change somewhere because instead of enjoying a nice session of survival I'm venting on here. Sort it out DE please It's getting very very very old now.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

We all know the problems with this side of fissure missions. Something needs to change somewhere because instead of enjoying a nice session of survival I'm venting on here

I cannot help but feel like if it was an actual issue you would have stated it in your title. You know, the bit people tend to read and decide if the post is worth looking at? Your post is also missing some pretty important information, like how many people were in your squad. Sometimes the spawn rates are okay if you have four people and terrible with one.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

I cannot help but feel like if it was an actual issue you would have stated it in your title. You know, the bit people tend to read and decide if the post is worth looking at? Your post is also missing some pretty important information, like how many people were in your squad. Sometimes the spawn rates are okay if you have four people and terrible with one.

There were 4 in our squad. Im not posting because I've just discovered this. It's been an issue for a long time. Play capture fissure missions you have 10 traces pretty much straight away, same with exterminate. Defense can be a bit slower as can interception, but survival it's all over the place. New corpus tile set they struggle to spawn unless everyone is together letting them corrupt. Even on old grineer tile sets it can be an issue. It's just survival seems to drop traces slower than other game modes. All I'm saying is it's not balanced and it needs to be fixed. There should be no reason to not get 10 traces every 5 minutes unless on 1st round you joined late. If they can drop quickly in capture and exterminate then why not survival. 

Archived