Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Not Balanced At All.

Lovejoy117

Not saying that I don't love Warframe still, but this is just getting out of hand. Nova, when equipped with max power efficiency, is the biggest kill joy ever. She makes it not fun to have a Nova in the squad.

Trinity, also when maxed efficiency, can make a whole team invincible for the duration of the whole mission, making the game very easy.

There are many other examples (Vaub, I'm looking at you) but these two Frames are insanely OP. Now for my suggestions...

So I only can see two ways to fix these problems.

1. Enable a cooldown timer to cast Ultimates.

2. Remove Power Efficiency mods.

Now these two suggestions are not going to be favored by many, but I know anyone on Xini and Cyath will be happy that Nova isn't getting almost 50k Xp per mission complete while they get less than 25% of that. And anyone who enjoys a challenge won't have to worry about being invincible and going through missions balls to the wall with no need to watch shields and health...

EDIT: I want Frames like Nekros and Xcal to be useful. Nekros seems to have no important role in the game.

Edited by Lovejoy117

The issue isn't so much balance as it is using high caliber frames and set-ups on medium to low level missions.

People work on farming mods, and maxing out their weapons and frames... then run Mercury Survival.

If they were to run the highest level missions these things wouldn't be as much OP and would be more useful.

The issue isn't so much balance as it is using high caliber frames and set-ups on medium to low level missions.

People work on farming mods, and maxing out their weapons and frames... then run Mercury Survival.

If they were to run the highest level missions these things wouldn't be as much OP and would be more useful.

I have a Nova build that makes Xini a cake walk... even past Wave 40. That, paired up with a Trinity, and you can seemingly go until you get bored.

^ wrong assumption

Not an assumption when I've done it more than once.

Please, think about this: Three tiers of difficulty, a few frames for each one. Rhino, Nova and Trinity belong to the high-end tier. These are the end-game frames. No other frame can take part on a 1h+ survival.

You don't like it? Be mad. This is the truth.

I never said I was mad, I don't understand where you are getting that from. What I'm saying is that the game needs to be patched to make these Frames less god-like.

Edited by Lovejoy117

Nova, when equipped with max power efficiency, is the biggest kill joy ever. She makes it not fun to have a Nova in the squad.

Trinity, also when maxed efficiency, can make a whole team invincible for the duration of the whole mission, making the game very easy.

EDIT: I want Frames like Nekros and Xcal to be useful. Nekros seems to have no important role in the game.

Nova, Agreed but then molecular prime should be looked at, it's too easy to detonate a room if an enemy takes more damage as part of the ability.

Trinity. Can make a team invincible for the mission... IF she is good.

Excalibur is a balanced frame it's pretty solid where it is at the moment.

Nekros is useful (but imho desecrate is only useful in survival)

i mean how often do you see other trinys compared to nova or any other frame

and did you realy formaed her 7 times?

Yep. Can't die anymore.. ever... even without Blessing and keeping Blessing on CD is no prob... team invul 24/7.

Edited by Namacyst

I never said I was mad, I don't understand where you are getting that from. What I'm saying is that the game needs to be patched to make these Frames less god-like.

"God-like", "insanely OP"... Using these types of adjectives without overthinking them is madness. Play some solo survival with only a nova, then come back here and tell us how "op" she is. She's a glass-cannon. The only reason why those frames are strong is because of their utility in an organized squad. My team mates would die against level 60+ napalm fire if I didn't pay attention to blessing (nova might already die against 40+ while rhino will only die if his iron skin runs out (which starts to be the case at 100+)).

Nova is oneshoted every time, i mean, loki is a tank compared with her. So she is a glass cannon.

Trinity is awesome to keep your team alive, but has no wave clear ability, thus you will need ammo eficiency.

Frost is insanely op on grineer/corpus defense, has both awesome ofensive and defensive abilities.

Vauban is insanely op on infestation defense, has both awesome ofensive and defensive abilities.

Rhino can efectively tank-buff-croud control-aoe damage. But he is not the best on any of those things, hes just got a little bit of everything.

All frames have advantages and disadvantages, stop complaining about that.

Please, think about this: Three tiers of difficulty, a few frames for each one. Rhino, Nova and Trinity belong to the high-end tier. These are the end-game frames. No other frame can take part on a 1h+ survival.

Says a lot about your "skills" if you think those 3 are the only ones that can do that.

Edited by Tenn00b

Nova is oneshoted every time, i mean, loki is a tank compared with her. So she is a glass cannon.

Loki has 25 less health, equal shields, and 7.5 less shield regen. This extra 25 health equates to about 185 health at rank 30 with a maxed vitality alone. I don't think that's the comparison you wanted to make, as Loki is clearly far less tanky than Nova.

More on topic, the explosion from 4 needs a nerf. That's the part that is so horribly overpowered on missions lower than about level 60ish, and fades into irrelevance on higher levels.

And I don't see anyone complaining about wormhole, antimatter drop, or null star.