Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(NSW) Railjack Battle mod slot 2 won't launch

37H3N

After the update, I wanted to test the new Tether mod, and discovered I was unable to use. Using the buttons combination wouldn't launch it nor consume any energy, no matter what I did (restarting the game, restarting the console, going in a friend's Railjack).

I replaced it with Particle Ram and Shatter Burst to see if it came from the mod : all the same, it won't launch. Meanwhile, my friend could launch it without any problem (he was using Lavos and I was using Wukong Prime).

I saw the same bug reported in the PS5 sub-topic, so it may be exclusive to consoles.

Am I the only one with that problem ? If no, did anyone find a way to remove it ?

Thanks in advance.

Same here.  I figured it was locked out till my Plexis is over rank 10, and then 20, no go.  Some mentioned using arrow keys????   Pad doesn't help.  I noticed they put in a bug fix for the other two consuls but not Xbox.  DE can you help us with this please?  Specifically:Railjack    Battle mods, RB+X not working.  

On 2021-04-14 at 6:43 AM, (NSW)37H3N said:

After the update, I wanted to test the new Tether mod, and discovered I was unable to use. Using the buttons combination wouldn't launch it nor consume any energy, no matter what I did (restarting the game, restarting the console, going in a friend's Railjack).

I replaced it with Particle Ram and Shatter Burst to see if it came from the mod : all the same, it won't launch. Meanwhile, my friend could launch it without any problem (he was using Lavos and I was using Wukong Prime).

I saw the same bug reported in the PS5 sub-topic, so it may be exclusive to consoles.

Am I the only one with that problem ? If no, did anyone find a way to remove it ?

Thanks in advance.

My friend had the same issue on Xbox and he was able to resolve it by using the Reset to default in the game options. Not sure what got changed to make it work as he didn't look at his controller button mapping prior to reset to default so I'm not sure exactly what was changed but it did work for him. I see you are on Nintendo so not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try! Good Luck!

Le 19/04/2021 à 13:58, (XBOX)sinamanthediva a dit :
My friend had the same issue on Xbox and he was able to resolve it by using the Reset to default in the game options. Not sure what got changed to make it work as he didn't look at his controller button mapping prior to reset to default so I'm not sure exactly what was changed but it did work for him. I see you are on Nintendo so not sure if it will work for you but its worth a try! Good Luck!

Well, I'll be damned. It worked !

These pesky fighters don't stand a chance now *evil laughter*

Thanks a lot !

Archived