Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss battery cant charge beyond redline on railjack missions

ManiacWolf

Since the beginning of the mission the Battery meter cant go beyond the redline's 80%, whenever i charge it discharges at an abnormal rate and returns to 80 triggering the charging and discharging sounds almost on loop while attempting to charge

i cant describe any pattern but it seems to be a 50/50 chance regardless of me being host or client, last time i tried using only redline and rush on first chance to see if it was some sort of corruption along the mission, debuff or anything but no, it can happen since the beginning.
the only special thing i can mention is im using Energized ammunition but with or without activating it the bug can happen.

plz help, gauss is my favorite WF and i cant play like this :c

I'm having the same issue.

It happened less during the previous Corpus Railjack update but with Update 30 it is consistently not staying charged past redline. Clients who are also playing Gauss in my railjack it is 50/50.  Also when the battery charging error occurred, dying and reviving fixed the problem but now it does not.

I';m making a replay here a hopping DE sees this there are now 2 patches for gauss "sound bugs for battier" when you are just covering up the fact you have a broken warframe in railjack wince 29.1.

Please address the fact that he is getting more then the intended drain to battery from 2 and 4 it seams to be a stacking of the 2 and 4s drain more then the
intended 1 stack each.

This can be reproduces buy using and omni to teleport out of a POI with them active and then reactivating his 4 any were.

The omni or falling from the zone in to archwing both are doing it but omni is all most 100%.

If battery is not going a 0-1-0-1-0 repeating your "sound bugs" would go away and you could use him in railjack again.

Archived