The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Bye Prova.

MasterZalm

It's literally a painted prova....whoopdy doo.  I can make a prova vandal with color pallets :v

Try it. I honestly want to see you make a whole new weapon with different stats, a lotus symbol, and a sheen just like the vandal using just a color palette.

Try it. I honestly want to see you make a whole new weapon with different stats, a lotus symbol, and a sheen just like the vandal using just a color palette.

What?  That tiny lotus symbol you can't even notice? Oh and a sheen on a weapon that has electricity crackling up and down it all the time?  Meh it's just teal man sort of lame imo but we each have our own opinions.  

What?  That tiny lotus symbol you can't even notice? Oh and a sheen on a weapon that has electricity crackling up and down it all the time?  Meh it's just teal man sort of lame imo but we each have our own opinions.

Also stats and the sheen that all vandals have. Also I don't think warframe has the same color that the vandals are in a color pack.

Prova isnt a new weapon like the Detron, which will likely be released later as a BP from Alad-V, or in a new event.

I posted sauce about the VANDAL gear beign LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE. 

That means WE WILL NOT SEE THEM AGAIN, just the same way we dont see Snipertron Vandal, Latron Vandal, Lato Vandal, etc.

....But we did see the Snipetron Vandal again.

In the vault, the Corpus craps go. Why would they go to the effort of making the weapons, if they do not plan on using them?

They will be stored for another day.

Too bad the Vandal Prova is now gone, and we wont see it again.

Bro, do you even read?!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/page-41

Last post. "The losing side weapons will be put into our vault UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"

If you still don't want to believe it I don't think anyone should bother responding to someone "as thick as you"

....But we did see the Snipetron Vandal again.

In the vault, the Corpus craps go. Why would they go to the effort of making the weapons, if they do not plan on using them?

They will be stored for another day.

We only saw each Vandal weapon once. And it has yet to reappear. They have said that the Vandal Series is exclusive, making them only appear for the time being. Wraith has yet to be confirmed, and they might be similar to the Vandal series weapons.

Please read the previous quote.

You are incorrect.

Wraith Series is also exclusive, or did you miss that part about the Strun Wraith being event exclusive as well?

The weapon was never rewarded so how can it suddenly go exclusive? I've read somewhere that're said they're going in a vault for another time.

DERebecca

'Q1: So if the Grineer win (or Corpus), what happens to the unused faction's weapons?

They are put into the proverbial vault until further notice.'

You're wrong. It's not gone and will return. Once people get it and the event is over then it will/should never return like the rest. Wish you'd stop spreading and fueling false paranoid information, in addition to unnecessarily degrading others. 

Edited by Naith

Please read the previous quote.

You are incorrect.

Wraith Series is also exclusive, or did you miss that part about the Strun Wraith being event exclusive as well?

ACTUALLY. He's kind of right. I took a look at the survival weekend page and it doesn't say anywhere that it will be exclusive. If it says that on the wiki and you are going by that I should slap you because anyone can edit the wiki and when people assume things and put it down as fact things get silly. It makes some sense. Why have 2 sets of exclusive items that have altered stats? I get one has a different look but that doesn't matter, having 2 different ones are a bit silly. Having the wraith be primarily event stuff and allowing them to return so people who missed it can get them sounds alright.

As for the prova vandal. He's dead wrong and seems to be ignoring everyone proving him wrong...

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

I proved my point that Vandal Weapons arent going to come back after their initial reveal. Wraiths may be the same, but nothing has been confirmed. What HAS BEEN CONFIRMED is that ANY AND ALL VANDAL WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE.

But your point is wrong here. It hasn't exactly been rewarded so it can't exactly be exclusive. Read other peoples posts (like mine -_-) before going off on one.

Vandal Prova will be returning. 

Edited by Naith

I proved my point that I can ignore statements and proof my ideas are not as correct as I would like them to be. Wraiths may be the same, but nothing has been confirmed. What HAS BEEN CONFIRMED is that ANY AND ALL VANDAL WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE.

...Keep on ignoring those previous posts then.

Snipetron Vandal evidence aside.

I'm not going to bother responding to someone as thick as you. I quoted a post about vandal weapons being exclusive, yet you sem to be ignroing it. I literally cant bring you any more proof. 

- page 2, post #37 of this thread

Everything comes full circle!

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

I proved my point that Vandal Weapons arent going to come back after their initial reveal. Wraiths may be the same, but nothing has been confirmed. What HAS BEEN CONFIRMED is that ANY AND ALL VANDAL WEAPONS ARE EXCLUSIVE.

This is true. The point you're so obviously missing, however, is the item must be given first. You can't make an item that was never given an exclusive, it doesn't work that way.

Also, DERebeccac said the unused ITEMS for the losing faction would go in the vault for future events. Let's look... There's the Detron and the.. Oh look, the Provandal.

Edited by DeejayPwny

I just completely ignored any posts disproving my incorrect assumptions that we will not be getting the weapons that are being stored for a later date, which was confirmed by the Developers of the Game, and continue on ignoring what is said by people who actually know what they are talking about.

What I just read here. I'm out.