Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn down Disruptor Ancients

Tex_mechanica77

Too many times have I tried playing Steel Path infested missions, chugging along at full momentum, only to have all my energy drained from full to 0 in a single strike from either a Disruptor Ancient or an enemy that's within the Disruptor Ancient's effect radius, shutting down any vital abilities I might have had active and leading to a swift and unnecessary death. There needs to be some way to either reduce the drain inflicted by Disruptor ancients, or just shut it off entirely. I know, I know, Steel Path is an ultimate test of our abilities. It's supposed to be hard. I'm not asking for a full rework or anything. And sure, telling me to just kill the disruptor ancient before it even gets the chance would be fantastic advice. But in that frantic zerg rush, it doesn't even need to be the ancient itself who can drain your energy - it just has to be an enemy affected by their aura. I'm getting sick and tired of losing all my energy in a fight and having to scramble for an energy orb, only to immediately have that energy denied to me because some charger with the Disruptor's help happened to nudge me. I know I probably just sound like a dumb casual whining about how Steel Path is too hard and blah blah blah, but it's really just one small thing here. One enemy from a single faction that just needs a little retooling. Please, DE, either reduce the amount of energy that Disruptor Ancients drain, get rid of the drain entirely, or make it so that only the Ancient itself can drain energy.

Archived