Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Feedback & Railjack Suggestions!

(PSN)TrueDeMoN100

Hello there,

I would like to start off with the new corpus faction they are scientists who worship money and make new technological weapons I understand they come out with new tech every update to try to be on par with us but who's idea was it for them to be lighting gods when did Raiden from Mortal Kombat become lord of the corpus? I do not like that these new osprey drones shoot lightning from every tip of their body at us like they been overcharged with volts 4th ability. This is very unrealistic to their theme also the constant lightning strikes on top of our head while inside the corpus ships is unrealistic to their theme. This random lighting strike I would have expected in the void storm missions and those void fissure explosions I don't mind them but there are too many spawning constantly and their positioning around corners from doors opening waiting for you to just walk right past and boom this is much for the situation. The overlay on top of all this with the white flash from the explosion is a real eye sore please tone it down! I feel I am going to go blind in these void storms and the fissure explosion flash deters me from doing them.

The corpus are getting away from scientist developing tech weapons and are turning into elemental gods this in my opinion takes away from who they are and it's getting out of hand! Just like the Corpus Director on the profit taker stage 2 who shoots down 3 beams of light from the ceiling inside the labs and can instantly kill you with the slightest touch of them. So please with all respect change these corpus and keep the theme towards technology and money. The ospreys that shoot lightning do not even have rods on the tip to make it look scientifically explainable just a white flash and 5 volt shocks right to you.

Railjack

1. Once the objective is complete we should be able to extract inside why do we have to have recall disabled and forced to run to extraction?

2. Let us leave in between missions I do not like getting pulled into other missions when I am trying to go back to my dry docks. In between missions it says abort mission I do not want to be forced to have to abort mission and stain my profile statistics with a mission quit added because of this and I do not want to keep having to disconnect to be able to get out of these and risk losing all my mission progress obtained after the first completion. I have seen that from doing so the affinity does not stay and I have not personally checked to see if all the items I obtained are still kept after disconnecting after it says mission complete and we are in hyper drive loading screen!.

3. Crewmates why do they randomly run around in their idle state before the missions I would like to hear their dialogue but they run away from me when I am trying to listen. During a mission you should be able to use the waypoint system with the tactical to command them to move to position while on railjack.

4.The Pilot crewmate does not seem to help with completions of objectives. I've done missions where I had to shoot the weak points in volatile and while I am charging my forward artillery the pilot just starts flying me away from the weakpoint and just goes around slowly very derpy like getting my Railjack killed. please enhance the AI so you can actually solo a mission because the pilot is more of a grievance then convenience.

This is all I can think of for now anyone else please contribute suggestions and stay on topic!

Thank you!

On 2021-04-15 at 11:16 PM, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

4.The Pilot crewmate does not seem to help with completions of objectives. I've done missions where I had to shoot the weak points in volatile and while I am charging my forward artillery the pilot just starts flying me away from the weakpoint and just goes around slowly very derpy like getting my Railjack killed. please enhance the AI so you can actually solo a mission because the pilot is more of a grievance then convenience.

I only use Gunners and Engineer/Security.

I do the piloting, and having to swap stations to fire the artillery is annoying.

I have noticed the AI pilots will attempt to follow your Warframe (when in SpaceWing) and grab items (randomly).

Archived