Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack weapons blueprint dropped from Crewship need to be changed a little

MollAgdeduba

Ok, i've notice this. When you finish a mision, almost every parts you drop is a "Zetki", while "Vidar" and "Lavan" have just one or 2 blueprint. This is cause "Zetki" could be dropped by almost any enemies in the map, while the other 2 house are dropped only by crewship. So... why farm those weapons is too difficult compared to zetki counterpart?

-) Corpus mission spawn 1 or 2, max 3 crewship (and sometimes one is not a tier 3 but tier 1) while grineer spawn always 4 sometimes 6, making the farm for corpus weapons slower, since corpus mission are also slower.

-) Table drop of crewship includes also Zetki weapons... so... came on! Zetki are dropped literally everywhere and in the only enemies that could drop the other house, you have also to hope that if something drop is not a zetki?

If i can suggest, number of crewship in corpus mission should be raised, and zetki drop from crewship should be removed (is in the other enemies) or at least reduced, while raised the one of the other house.

I think this is intended, even though I' suffering a bit from it. Not that I mind it, to be honest.

I'm personally after the Vidar version of some Corpus weapons because the Zetki heat accretion rate is a bit on the high side formy taste. And having tried the Vidar versions of those weapons in other RJ's I can tell it's precisely what I'm after (in other words, quite superior in overall terms). So I'm fine with the better weapons being substantially rarer than the less great ones, since they'll taste better once I get them. Specially since Zetki is not bad by any means.

Can't really speak for Lavan tho. That used to be the worst house, yet I'm finding them to be as rare as the vidar variants.

Archived