Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack/Tempestarii Update Bugs/Glitches PS4

(PSN)Tradesman2

Almost every mission in railjack, since the last update, has had some kind of bug from graphical to mission breaking.

I'm lucky if half my missions are completed. All have bugs.

1) exterminate mission wouldn't count kills, stayed at 0/100

2) security nodes were invincible

3) mission never finished loading properly ( all 4 of us stuck in railjack , can mount turrets but not fire, sit in pilot and tilt the railjack but not move

, use powers but not operator, unable to exit or start the mission, objectives never loaded. Mission ended when host left, pulling us to a dojo.

4) have archwing melee weapon only when on ground indoor areas, have normal loadout when in space and can run/jump in place, aim glide forever. (death usually fixes)

5) load into mission with full squad in archwings, no railjack, until 2 min later it loads in and we all impact the inside of it with our archwings,

6) crewships load few/no enemies inside.  ( Pilot, Officer, maybe a roller ball and 1 other max for most crewships I enter as client)

7) wrong enemies loading in, example: Kosma crew inside ships in Veil Proxima  ( should be Exo in Veil, Kosma should be at Earth)

8) necramechs - using them messes up the HUD counters, seems to prevent squadmates from seeing how much reactant you have and such.

1,2,3 are mission breaking, 6 has contributed to many skirmish void storms not cracking relics -  purposely getting boarded seems to be the best way to get enemy spawns.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Tradesman2 said:

1) exterminate mission wouldn't count kills, stayed at 0/100

Is this once you've entered the main ship?  Only those kills count towards the exterminate mission counter.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Tradesman2 said:

2) security nodes were invincible

I'm not sure about this, but sometimes the objectives include a ship that is providing a shield to the main ship where your main objective is.  It might be the case that you have to knock out the shield before you can hit the security nodes.  Again, I'm not sure about that, but it's a potential explanation.

1) Yes we were all on the main ship together. We have to be or the mission will not start and we cannot leave in any way until it completes.  All we could do was abandon the mission which then created a 'get back the railjack is leaving' message, but we couldn't leave.  After a while we just appeared back on the railjack, mission failure and were sent back to host's dojo.

2) I have encountered that type of mission as well, but in the particular instance I was referencing, all the other main and side objectives were complete.  No shields or other ships could be found.  The scenario you mentioned, if I recall correctly had a side objective or at least a yellow waypoint that would occur near another ship creating a forcefield/shield around nodes or a crewship.

Archived