Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

Can we get an event for the infested next? The Infested are the only ones who doesn't have an event yet.

I think is because they don't organize plans, they just "live"* and "eat"**

*Wandering with a hive crazy mind in old ships waiting for the next victim

**Duplicating like a virus and infecting the very soul of every living thing in the universe

Anyway i'm totally with you =D

I fear for the "suprise" that Alan V was mentioning in the first message, the one for the Greener "if thing goes bad".

I was thinking if some of the cryopod was infected what could come out of that... something really bad i think. XP

BUT now is not the time to think about them, cheer up! We got some brothers at home! Good job Tenno!

Ps. New Lotus account and the "change" of voice is just technical stuff for a better game, right?

I hope this is not part of some elaborate "Swap The Lotus" plan Aka Zanuka. XP

the event was cool but i was unable to play enough games due to school and stuff, i look forward to a summer event like this, it would benefit many people if there was one, or a christmas event, like the return of santa claus, STARRING THE STALKER :D

all i wanted from this update was that cool badge with the corpus text, now not only did my friends and i get weapons we hate, we got the old switcharooo on our dream badge for an operation arid fear badge, 

im not mad im just kinda dissapointed. . . also we did 100% corpus missions, no grineer missions, it feels like devotion was less rewarded than profiteering

Just tried out the Machete Wraith on Jupiter against some low-level infested. Couldn't even get it to level 1. It wouldn't kill anything, and I didn't see it doing any damage either. Not much of a reward for all of the hard work. Anyway, at least we got a free weapon slot. Time to sell this thing.

Edited by rca626

All this despite a Corpus hacker trying to disrupt battle operations! Excellant!

The Grineer may be a deadly enemy, but I'll take a stupid, impersonal enemy over the Corpus any day.

Now for those cryo-pods. Ember four-two-eight, volunteering for recovery operations.

Im not happy to do 132 corpus missions, and I only receive a blueprint of brakk (grinner weapon). If I choose corpus, it's because I support corpus and I want mi CORPUS weapon!

I hope that they changes this, I know Im not the only whit this problem.

Gonchi13, espero aunque sea una respuesta. Saludos! 

Guys, please understand, though some of you may be still be under-aged, be mature enough to accept a loss (especially for the Corpus fans). It was a dilemma, it was in the title, "The Gradivus Dilemma". It means you have to choose ONLY one. Now whether your side won or lost, it's a majority vote. Stop complaining because "it's unfair", "I did a lot for this...", "I sacrificed that...". No offense, but suck it up, this is a democracy event, and the Grineer won. Be a sport and let it go.

If you guys can't handle losing in a game, you'll need a lot of work in real life.

Edited by ErudiusNacht

cheers for the new wep's guys, the brakk side arm is crazy, a its more like a mini-shotgun then i side arm! and the machete is pretty sweet as well, also a double bonus coz of the orikin catalyst's pre-installed!!

good work, cant wait for the next event

I just really want to know if I can trade my Brakk BP in for a Detron BP.

I'd like to do the same thing. I don't care about who won, I just want the gun. The Detron looks a lot cooler than the Brakk in my opinion. If we can't trade or something for it, at least let us be able to buy it or something. Guns are so shiny ;-;

I really enjoyed this variation of the normal extermination-type missions. That sense of allies running up beside you really gave each playthrough a sense of tension like a battlefield of war should.

All in all, this was quite fun, and I had a blast. It allowed me to level guns I wouldn't normally think of taking out to use.

I wholeheartedly agree, all those super large 5 figure credit rewards from the Grineer missions were used to buy me some more wep BPs while running the mission themselves also gave me a chance at doing some hardcore leveling for both my weapons and mastery rank! :)

Barring the BPs for the dual vastos, ballistica and clan tech weapons, I got every other BPs! My collection is looking really good now, especially with the new and shiny Machete Wraith :3

Edited by yuio678

Honestly I did not really like this event...with how it was designed to be influenced by who supported what side the most, it made the event stupidly one sided. As I understand it, the two largest clans in the game banded together which was like...1200 some people? And they all sided with Grineer and as a result made it so that those who supported Corpus couldnt win. This is why you dont design an event so that its influenced so heavily by the population....

Honestly I did not really like this event...with how it was designed to be influenced by who supported what side the most, it made the event stupidly one sided. As I understand it, the two largest clans in the game banded together which was like...1200 some people? And they all sided with Grineer and as a result made it so that those who supported Corpus couldnt win. This is why you dont design an event so that its influenced so heavily by the population....

There's something like 4 million accounts. If we assume 1/8th of them are legit active accounts, warbros and brofame together don't add up to more than 15k of that 500k playerbase.

The corpus couldn't win because the large clans lining up on one side broke their morale. It's not a matter of numbers in the absolute sense.