The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event "corrupted"

MollAgdeduba

Not everybody are attached to their computers to play for 7 days 24hours mister...

I went on vacation from the 25th through the 27th, and I managed 115 with my final 5 coming this morning for the catalyst.

Do what I do: Tell your girlfriend to keep playing candy crush, and you'll have plenty of time.

Edited by Archistopheles

With a proper setup it takes 3 minutes to clear a stage without the barrier in the middle. 300 minutes for 100 runs, that's literally 5 hours out of 168.

You've had more than enough time even as a "casual"

Edited by xynk

Not everybody are attached to their computers to play for 7 days 24hours mister...

one run takes roughly 5 minutes if you're not slow so that's 500 minutes. 500 minutes is 8 hours 20 minutes. 7 days is 168 hours. You had plenty of time and you chose to not put in the effort to get all rewards.

one run takes roughly 5 minutes if you're not slow so that's 500 minutes. 500 minutes is 8 hours 20 minutes. 7 days is 168 hours. You had plenty of time and you chose to not put in the effort to get all rewards.

Krull no make me look like bad guy pls.

Can the next event be the Tenno making war on each other? I feel like the biggest threat to the galaxy right now is it collapsing in on itself under the weight of all the Tenno *@##$ing, whining, begging and mudslinging at DE.

Forced ending ? DE, really ? I just needed 15 more runs ? WTF is seriously happening right now...

15 more runs for what? 100 missions? you had a full week, you have only yourself to blame.

Sorry guys, but the they even waited hours to end the event past what they listed the end of it was. You had the time, tough luck. Life doesn't revolve around you, live with it.

Ahhh now I see, you're one of those who'll insult everyone who actually did the event fully by calling them lowlife losers because you didn't complete the event. How pathetic you will go so low just because you lost.

So who is more pathetic, the people who you claim have no life just because they can complete an event they had a week to complete. Or you, the person calling others lowlifes, which is what you are implying, just because you didn't complete it fully?

Edited by Kami3k

Ahhh now I see, you're one of those who'll insult everyone who actually did the event fully by calling them lowlife losers because you didn't complete the event. How pathetic you will go so low just because you lost.

So who is more pathetic, the people who you claim have no life just because they can complete an event they had a week to complete. Or you, the person calling others lowlifes, which is what you are implying, just because you didn't complete it fully?

Did I say he had no life ?