Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event "corrupted"

MollAgdeduba

I just return home fron university and find some event mission; there was one that gave orokin catalyst and i want to make it for greener (was at 21% percentage) i start the mission first time but when i end it (after 4 or 5 minute of play) the palnet was at 0%  end ended... 

(there was other 2 map opend and all 2 going to 0%

It's impossible that!! I think is a bug or someone hack... plz help!

I want that orkin catalyst!!!!

EDIT: ok sry... i think the event should end this night; so they stop the event closing at all that nodes not terminated?   

Edited by MollAgdeduba

I just return home fron university and find some event mission; there was one that gave orokin catalyst and i want to make it for greener (was at 21% percentage) i start the mission first time but when i end it (after 4 or 5 minute of play) the palnet was at 0%  end ended... 

(there was other 2 map opend and all 2 going to 0%

It's impossible that!! I think is a bug or someone hack... plz help!

I want that orkin catalyst!!!!

The war's over, I'm afraid you were too late, Tenno. The event was hacked before, but DE fixed that and the event ending now is intended.

I got it no problem. The mission has been up since the wee hours of this morning.

Tough luck.

Not everyone is awake in the wee hours of those morning.

You should have at least let the node end. Maturely.

I did all 5 last night, I thought but my progress got reset today?  I don't know.  I started over, and had just finished 5/5 when the event ended but didn't get the catalyst, the other two battle pays popped up in my inbox right away.

Not everyone is awake in the wee hours of those morning.

You should have at least let the node end. Maturely.

and if they did, someone else would complain that they did that. 

people should really stuff a sock in it. everywhere Digital Extremes turns, a million people complain they did the wrong thing. 

by the logic of this community sometimes, everything is wrong, and any improvement or change is bad, everything is horrible.