The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Missions Was Not Enough

ADDpillz

haha i had to be that guy

all in all, did all 100 missions sunday night. Took about 3-4 hours solo (with smoke and bourbon breaks respectivly) with my high conclave nova.

honestly,

I think 100 was just right for a WEEK LONG event.

EDIT:

Skarmax, ure right, was prob more than 4 hours but I started with sunday NFL ticket, think like 1pm, and I ended by the end of the Falcons game.

I was intoxicated.

Go Falcons

Go Panthers

Edited by ADDpillz

haha i had to be that guy

all in all, did all 100 missions sunday night. Took about 3-4 hours solo (with smoke and bourbon breaks respectivly) with my high conclave nova.

honestly,

I think 100 was just right for a WEEK LONG event.

i call this one bullcrap

3 hours = 180 minutes = 1,8 min/run

4 hours = 240 minutes = 2,4 min/run

you got to be very very fast

but still BULLcrap

That gives 2.4 minutes per mission, assuming 4 hours total.

124 seconds per mission, subtracting the 20 seconds you can't avoid spending in pre launch/post mission.  Not even counting your drug intake breaks.

Totally believe it.

Did anyone if you egoists also think of new players? They dont have novas or rhinos and lvl 40 enemies are a high level for those guys...

They also have up to 3 teammates, at least one of which is likely to have a high conclave setup. 

100 missions was easy. I would never suggest making the total number HIGHER than 100 missions (as many players have classes and jobs), but to claim that 100 was too much for a week-long is similarly silly.

That and the Brakk and Detron aren't event exclusive - they'll eventually be released.

They also have up to 3 teammates, at least one of which is likely to have a high conclave setup. 

100 missions was easy. I would never suggest making the total number HIGHER than 100 missions (as many players have classes and jobs), but to claim that 100 was too much for a week-long is similarly silly.

That and the Brakk and Detron aren't event exclusive - they'll eventually be released.

Well, I dont think that an uncoordinated group of 4 new players would stand a chance against level 40 corpus elites or grineer napalms, they would fail. Also, some people may have a life where you have less than 5 hours per day to play, because family, or maybe work? Not even the guys from DE can play that much...

Peeps were mostly fighting not to get new weapons, but the inst potato and the free slots, because no matter how long or good you play, you wont get those without either plat or referral.

Edited by Genoscythe

I timed myself on a few runs; I took ~3 min with Mag + maxed Pull/Stretch/Streamline. Forma'd her 3 times during the event.

Even with all of that 100 missions felt like a real slog. I really feel for the 0-2 mastery rank guys :C it would have been such a mission to get to 100.

I might be over thinking this but wouldn't it make sense to have completion requirements scale with mastery rank?

I saw one Loki who was fresh out of the box go down 15 times in one mission! Can you imagine doing that 100 freaking times??

i call this one bullcrap

but still BULLcrap

huh? there were always less than 200 enemies. 2 minute runs were pretty easy

i call this one bullcrap

but still BULLcrap

I did a run in 2min

restart and reward screen add another 30-50sec and yes roughly 4,5h highly possible

100 missions is too much for someone like me, who can't spam 4 to win. I have 75 hours logged in this game, and the only rare mods I have that are over level 0 are warframe skills. That means no Streamline (I haven't seen one of those ever), no Flow (I don't even know what that does since I haven't seen one), not enough mastery level for a Soma, no forma, very few potatoes, and the list goes on. Most of the few weapons and frames I have aren't even potatoed, let alone forma'd. So when people come up with crazy 3 or 4 minute runs, I simply shake my head because people never consider the less fortunate, the less experienced, and the less tolerant of boring grind.

Now think about how much worse it is for someone who has, say, a third of the hours as I do. Can you really say that 100 missions is too few?