Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaining NEGATIVE reputation / Losing Reputation from an allied syndicate/ Gaining rep for a syndicate I did NOT equip the sigil for

16Bitman

I joined late into a profit taker mission, I arrived at the battleground just a few secconds before the profit taker died, which allowed me to just quickly pick up the rewards and leave again.

When I loaded back into Fortuna, this happened

VB0rj3a.png

1. I had the Chairman Sigil (Perrin Sequence +15%) equipped

2. My Daily reputation cap has been maxed out many missions before completing this one.

3. It's not just a visual bug, I have actually gained and lost reputation for the displayed syndicates.

4. Steel Meridian is allied with Red veil, I should not get 50% reputation for the Arbiters of Hexis for ranking with Steel Meridian.

fNWoNH0.png

I have no idea what caused this, I have only encountered this once in my many Profit Taker runs, but I still wanted to document what happened before DE thinks they smell some funny business on my account.

Edit:

The bug makes more sense if I assume that I earned negative reputation for perrin sequence instead of positive reputation with steel meridian.

Y23FvG6.png

Looking at the reputation percentages at the bottom of this screenshot, the first screenshot no longer makes very little sense.

• 4 months later...

Having the same issue, googled it and this is one of only two threads I've seen about it, the other of which you also commented in. I'm currently running Plague Star a lot so I am constantly going between Cetus and Plains repetitively without changing out my loadout at all.

I'll have the same Nova setup with a Steel Meridian sigil on for 4 runs in a row, accumulating standing for Steel Meridian and Red Veil, then on the 5th run I'll suddenly get like 5k standing for Loka and 2.5k for Perrin, and subsequently lose standing for Meridian and Veil.

I literally haven't even been initiated with either Loka or Perrin so I don't even have their sigils, so it should be impossible for me to gain standing with them at all.

Archived