The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Over A Bit To Early For Me...

Dipstick

So after some post midterm projects and lengthy homework assignments, I wake up today to try and crank out my last 30 or so invasions that I need only to find out that the invasions seemed to all me conquered or defended before my last class was over. This event would usually be easy for me, but I had some certian obligations and deadlines that made me push the event off.

I was hoping to have at least until patch time (usually about 5 or 6 pm for me) to secure my 100 mission reward. I got to 83 completed missions before running out of invasions to do.

My fear is that the pistol that I was oh so close to unlocking, will be exclusive to the people that had the free time to do 100 missions... 

The reason why making these weapons exclusive is the fact that you will be alienating the portion of your devoted fan base. Even a timed exclusive would be grotesquely unfair. 

If I have to spend 100k creds on some BP and then it takes 10 denoite injectors, I would be ok as long as I get to use the new gun. I will be very upset if someone that did 17 more missions than I did (about an hour and a half more play) gets another awesome exclusive like the wraith or the vandal-tron. 

I will hold my tongue until I see how they handle the release of the next patch (the rewards), but it would be a true shame if DE ruined such a sweet and awesome event by handling the rewards as poorly as they did in the past.

How do you guys feel about exclusive rewards like the snipetron vandal and the strun wraith being exclusive?

How would you feel if the 100 mission reward that you worked soo hard for was craft-able by a master 3-4 that only did 30 missions to get potatoes and formas?

they stated the event would end at noon today est time an it was extened to 1 est time

wraith weapons are event exclusive however it is possible the pistols may be added later on in  research

also hard to take you seriously with a name like that lol

Edited by kennylagenz

You had an entire week for a measly 100 missions. If you didnt have the time or didnt deem it important enough then this event wasnt important enough to you it seems.

Because if you REALLY didnt have the time to do this then you also can not really be a Warframe player...like...who are you even kidding... there is people on this Forum being all proud that they made it even though they didnt even have an hour a day.

So yea...get over it.

Edit: Also it's funny how people claim that in this exact week they all had to learn a lot for school... laughable. =_= Not buying it after the 1000th guy said it lol

Edited by Shehriazad

I wish i could get the strun wraith, but that will never happen. These are timed, events for special gear, those that can dedicate time to doing it get rewarded. It's no different than most events in real life. I don't feel any of these rewards should be obtainable via normal means, and if they are, then they might as well let folks get things like the strun wraith.

I try to be the guy who can see the other side of the mirror, but in this case tough luck. You had one week to do 100 missions .. I barely played during the event and still got 110 missions easily. It's really this simple .. if you had like 3-4 hours anywhere in the week then it should have been easy to do, if your RL didn't leave you that much time then you really need to manage your RL FIRST. If your a student then managing that is priority one and the weapons shouldn't even be a secondary priority. Accept the things that must be done and shrug off the inconsequential crap such as pixels guns that you'll most likely rank up and put away never to use again.