Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Liches (and the lack of information)

Landar486

So after the days long effort of getting the lich to be my nemesis, killing his thralls to find the weakness, getting the mods i need out of the rng relic boxes to finish him off, and at the end, there's a choice to push 2 buttons. neither of which tells you what happens or what reward you get.  I push conver , thinking i'd get the weapon either way, and... nope.  3 days of effort all wasted for zero reward.  

There is no information IN THE GAME that tells you the outcome of this choice. No prompt of "are you sure?", No after mission statement or mail. I left killing the boss feeling empty and disgusted and wanting to quit playing right then and there.  And apparently there's no way to reverse the decision either.  

I am obviously very angry about this and hope the feedback will prompt a change to add basic information and prompts to a game system severely lacking in it. We need the "convert or kill" prompt to tell us what happens, especially for first timers. We need to know why a kuva lich is suddenly after us, or what the larvaling that starts the whole thing even is.  we need information and the ability to actually know what our decisions will do. 

Yeah, the lack of proper explanations or tutorials has always been one of the banes of Warframe's existence. Generally I can tell you: before you get into a new content in Warframe, that is no cinematic quest, inform yourself a little bit. Videos, Wiki etc. are very helpful. Or ask the community, Q&A and region chat are not there for decoration ;)

1 hour ago, Landar486 said:

So after the days long effort of getting the lich to be my nemesis, killing his thralls to find the weakness, getting the mods i need out of the rng relic boxes to finish him off, and at the end, there's a choice to push 2 buttons. neither of which tells you what happens or what reward you get.  I push conver , thinking i'd get the weapon either way, and... nope.  3 days of effort all wasted for zero reward.  

There is no information IN THE GAME that tells you the outcome of this choice. No prompt of "are you sure?", No after mission statement or mail. I left killing the boss feeling empty and disgusted and wanting to quit playing right then and there.  And apparently there's no way to reverse the decision either.  

I am obviously very angry about this and hope the feedback will prompt a change to add basic information and prompts to a game system severely lacking in it. We need the "convert or kill" prompt to tell us what happens, especially for first timers. We need to know why a kuva lich is suddenly after us, or what the larvaling that starts the whole thing even is.  we need information and the ability to actually know what our decisions will do. 

BTW I know this wont exactly fix the issue, But if you need help running a lich I am game for it.

4 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

BTW I know this wont exactly fix the issue, But if you need help running a lich I am game for it.

i appreciate the gesture, but that requires getting another lich and i don't even know what prompted me to get that first one to begin with or how to do it again, lol  not that i'd want to after my first experience with it.  

and yeah the tutorial explained what the boss was, the steps i need to hunt it and...that's it. 

Archived