Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu Auto fire with maximal speed

Surimichad

Question

So I just got the shedu and I really love it. I know that I can fire endless without charging when I add a fast hands mod. For sure I can replace that fast hands with the primed version and add some fire rate too it, but when I increase the fire rate to the maximum the endless fire doesn't work anymore. So I wanted to ask if somebody know how much I can increase the fire rate to still have endless fire or how to calculate it 

Thx

3 answers to this question

So i decided to jump into the simaculrum to test this, and it looks like its working just fine now. You can fire endlessly with as many fire rate mods as you want, it just looks like you experienced a Bug that was fixed.

EDIT

So after retesting this, you cant add any fire rate mods when you have Fast Hands equipped, because youll fire faster than what Fast Hands can regenerate the ammo for.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Sir.X:

u cant add any fire rate mods when you have Fast Hands equipped, because youll fire faster than what Fast Hands can regenerate the ammo for.

Okay thx I thought when my fire rate is too high the reaload speed isn't enough to recharge it fast enough 

Do I need primed fast hands or is the normal one enough? 

8 hours ago, Surimichad said:

Okay thx I thought when my fire rate is too high the reaload speed isn't enough to recharge it fast enough 

Do I need primed fast hands or is the normal one enough? 

Since I don't have primed Fast Hands I can't test it for you. However I would still say no, Fast Hands should be enough.

Archived