Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so for returning players....

jojokaizer

Question

took a break right after finishing the railjack. didn't really play much of it since it was so broken and boring at the time. now that I m back and there is apparently a quest, but every time I start it all it does is ask me to look in my inbox. so I m guessing there is a point on the railjack nav that I need to get to to star the quest, but how am I suppose to get there when none of the quests now have people playing it? am I suppose to solo all the missions to get to the point of the starting quest node? anyone know what to do or if this is even a required quest to progress?

2 answers to this question

The "Call of the Tempestarii" quest requires owning a Railjack, completing the The Deadlock Protocol and being Mastery Rank 4.

The player will receive an inbox message from Cephalon Cy, informing the Tenno that the Corpus are mobilizing towards Void Storms and they should investigate in their Railjack.

Information on the quest (including spoilers) can be found here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Call_of_the_Tempestarii

Archived