Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss' Mach Rush is not working as it should on PS4

(PSN)GustavEK12

First, a bit of context. Gauss' Mach Rush (his 1) used to work like this: Press R1 + X to activate, and then you could let go of X to keep running. This meant that you only needed to hold 1 button for the ability to actually work as intended, this being R1.

Fast forward, and this is no longer the case. If you press R1 + X and then let go of either button, the ability ends. This means that effectively, you have to hold 2 buttons instead of 1. This might not seem like much, but for me it makes Gauss unplayable. I've messed with the tap/hold options and nothing is working. I suspect this bug was introduced when we got the ability to toggle tap/hold for individual warframes.

I've seen other people post about this issue, and it seems like such a minor thing to fix in the next patch. PLEASE return him to how he used to be, because right now the core of his kit is bugged and it makes him incredibly frustrating and awkward to use on PS4.

edit: grammar

I should also add that this completely prevents you from jumping during Mach Rush at all, which was previously not the case.

That's a really strange bug and can definitely see it messing with his kit. Myself personally being a Gauss main haven't had this issue happen (as of 5/24). He runs forward on thumbstick with mach rush and allows me to jump even while going turbo speed.

Are you still having this bug?

Archived