The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to keep momentum on warframe when pressing any extra buttons on mouse.

(XBOX)STInando

I keep having an issue when playing a Warframe that requires constant movement for survival. Any time that you use any of your frames abilities it seems to cause an issue with the game and freezes you in place. This can only be countered by lifting any key that makes you move. It just makes it very inconvenient to having to play with frames that need constant movement and then just to be frozen in place by this bug. It occurs if any of the abilities are on your mouse buttons as well. 

TLDR;

Bug causes frames to freeze when on KBM and using any of your abilities.    

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 7:18 PM, (XBOX)Free White Claw said:

I keep having an issue when playing a Warframe that requires constant movement for survival. Any time that you use any of your frames abilities it seems to cause an issue with the game and freezes you in place. This can only be countered by lifting any key that makes you move. It just makes it very inconvenient to having to play with frames that need constant movement and then just to be frozen in place by this bug. It occurs if any of the abilities are on your mouse buttons as well. 

TLDR;

Bug causes frames to freeze when on KBM and using any of your abilities.    

I am having the same issue also, but I've noticed it seems to be the mouse hotkeys not properly registering and not specifically the abilities on hotkeys themselves. I have dodge on MB6 and it also interrupts my WASD input requiring me to press my movements again. I believe this issue has to do with the mouse hotkeys themselves. This issue seriously interferes with my ability to play at the level I'm accustomed to. Please help us console keyboarders!

ive had the same issue since the Sevagoth update DE did fix some of the issues but this still remains. Basically a MR30 account unplayable. to best explain my issue (same as above buttons cancelling out actions which are already in motion.

• press W to run forward.
  • (While continuing to run forward) If I press G8 (Melee) this cancels running forward movement
  • Can not run forward again until the W is released 
  • Press W again to run forward again.

This stops the flow of the character dramatically as you cant run and melee, slide and melee etc.

Others clearly have their bindings done differently however from what i am seeing they are having cancelled movement too. This has all beed since the Sevagoth update and has never been truelly fixed on xbox, as KB&M is a minority of the userbase.

Here is a video about it: 

• 2 weeks later...

Rip I was pleased to see an update on the console and downloaded it. Sad to see that an issue from nearly two months is still there. Are there no other voices for Keyboard users on Xbox? Well at least with the announcement of cross save and cross play coming I wont have to deal with this any longer. Just until when it goes live is the question. Guess till then another Warframe enthusiast has to hold from enjoying the game. GGs

Come on DE please get this sorted out its been over 3 months and still no sign of a fix, its beyond frustrating that this is still a problem. it is 100% game issue not external issues tested this literally every way possible. buttons work for every other game except for warframe since the sevagoth update on April 13th. Being patient is one thing, but wearing thin.

I guess I'm old fashioned in using an Xbox Controller, considering I am using an Xbox Console.  Maybe use a controller to play the game, like the rest of the millions of console users do, until they can fix the keyboard issues.  If you are so eager to play PC style of play then why not just use a PC and all your problems go away.  Just a thought.

Have a pleasant tomorrow! 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

I guess I'm old fashioned in using an Xbox Controller, considering I am using an Xbox Console.  Maybe use a controller to play the game, like the rest of the millions of console users do, until they can fix the keyboard issues.  If you are so eager to play PC style of play then why not just use a PC and all your problems go away.  Just a thought.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

On 2021-08-05 at 5:53 PM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

This is a thread for bug reports and not replying with useless comments. I choose my preferred way to play and you have yours.  

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Holy crap! i thought i was the only one experiencing this. I was having this problem and inverted my controls for zephyr and now my side mouse buttons don't read at all in game. Submitted a ticket and just waiting at this point. Maybe all of us submit the ticket for this bug and it'll finally get onto a to do board somewhere at DE.

• 4 months later...

Archived