Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RailJack Bonus Affinity not being applied to Necramech/Archweapons

To Whom It May Concern,

I've noticed, quite often as of late, that upon completion of a RailJack mission in which I'd used/maxed the Rank on my Necramech, Archguns (WITH Bonus Affinity from Mission Completion), that upon return to my Orbiter/Dojo, said equipment no long has those bonus levels applied.  

Say, for example, my Cortege leveled up to Rank 26, but the BONUS Affinity from Mission Completion took it to MAX Rank (30) on the Completion Screen...  It SHOWS Maxed... but when I get back to Orbiter/Dojo, it'll only be at Rank 26.

This appears to be happening for both Necramechs AND their weapons (or Heavy Guns, Archwing too, etc).

I have some video of one instance, but this has been an issue since at least the Call of the Tempestarii update.

Thank you, and please let me know if I can be of any help with regards to further elaboration or screenshots/video, etc.

Sincerely,
JustJoshinEnt

Myself and a few others have posted about this bug previously. I had hoped it would be fixed with the Gara Prime update but it wasn't. I'm playing on PS5 and its happening to me. One of my PS4 friends said it hasn't happened to him so Idk if its just a PS5 thing or not. I would assume it isn't because I doubt all 4 or 5 people who have posted about this bug have PS5's considering how hard they are to find at the moment.

Archived