The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Garuda controller changes

Garuda's 1 and 4 button binding was  changed without notice, before you could cast em and hold only R1 to charge em and aim with the thumbstick. Well not anymore, now she releases the ability as soon as you release X or triangle.

I will like to know if this is getting fixed or we have to live with this.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Same experience here, before you could release the face button while keep holding the ability menu button(R1 for me) to keep charging the abilities, this is no longer the case.
It is a huge part of her playability on pads, and a big reason why for example Hydroid plays terrible on pad, who didn't have this functionality for his charged abilities.
Now instead of giving Hydroid the same functionality to make him much more enjoyable on pads, they took it away from Garuda too, a bad decision.
Change it back please(or better yet introduce the same functionality on pads for all charged abilities), or at least give clarification on whether it's intended and we have another frame for the dustbin now.

Edit: For anyone interested, after experimenting i found out you can still have that functionality by shortly tapping your dodge button(L1 for me) inbetween activating the ability and releasing the face button, it will then keep charging the ability until you release the ability menu button too.
So with my config basically press and hold R1+triangle , tap L1, release triangle while keep holding R1 and then release R1 for firing the charged ability.
Thought i'd drop that here, might be helpful for someone until this hopefully gets fixed.

Archived