Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod incorrect stats

(PSN)TTV-GonzoDaReal

3 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

You do know that Rivens will have different stats depending on if the weapon is a Prime or Non-Prime Variant?
For Example the Volnus has a Disposition of  1.34 but the Volnus Prime is a 0.5

I hope that helps solve your different stats problem.

I guess that makes sense but I’m my inventory it says it’s higher stats but when I put it in my melee it’s half the stats.

1 hour ago, (PSN)TTV-GonzoDaReal said:

I guess that makes sense but I’m my inventory it says it’s higher stats but when I put it in my melee it’s half the stats.

I might be able to help you more if I knew what weapon you have the riven for and what the stats are before you place it on the weapon.  Most Prime weapons will have a smaller disposition value than the Non-prime.  For whatever reason, DE shows the Non-Prime weapon when looking at it on the Modding Interface so it will always have larger values, and depending on the weapon, much larger stats than the Prime.  I mentioned specifically the Volnus Prime because it is a new weapon, so by default, it will have much lower stats (0.5 Dispo or 1 Dot) than the regular Volnus. (1.34 Dispo or 5 Dots).  More dots means bigger values or stats when placed on a high dispo weapon.

Archived