Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What level will enemies have equivalent armor and health as enemies in steel path?

The.OG.iAmSenpai

Question

3 answers to this question

EDIT: the calculator I selected here turned out to be incorrect/outdated after all, so the values below are all just irrelevant dummy values - refer to a calculator like the one here to ensure you're doing work using the correct, post-U27.2 scaling algorithms. I'd post updated values but unfortunately I can't download the linked spreadsheet while I'm here at work.

Enemies on SP have universally 2.5x the health, armor, AND shields (all where applicable) of their vanilla starchart counterparts. With a calculator and a scaling eHP simulator like the one here, you should be able to play around and find equivalent levels for the enemy of your choice.

For example: a level 5 enemy that has 100 armor, 100 health, 100 shields on normal chart will have base 250 armor, 250 health, and 250 shields on top of a +100-level multiplier on Steel Path, for a total eHP (at level 105) of 585,608. If you maintain the 100 armor, 100 health, and 100 shields of the vanilla variant of the enemy, scaling that to level 169 gives you an eHP of 580,814, while scaling to level 170 gives you an eHP of 593,385. This indicates that said enemy on the Steel Path at level 105 is equivalent to a roughly level 170 vanilla chart version of itself. The equivalencies may vary per enemy and base level, potentially also varying with each enemy's unique HP, armor, and shield stats, so the exact numerical level equivalency listed above may not hold universally for all enemies; you'll need to input values and find equivalencies by trial and error yourself. However, following the above method should work for all enemies.

Disclaimer: I don't know if the eHP calculator I linked is up to date or takes into account DE's most recent series of changes to enemy eHP scaling, so you'll need to confirm that for yourself, or find (or make) another calculator that you trust.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

7 minutes ago, Anaktoria said:

Enemies on SP have universally 2.5x the health, armor, AND shields (all where applicable) of their vanilla starchart counterparts. With a calculator and a scaling eHP simulator like the one here, you should be able to play around and find equivalent levels for the enemy of your choice.

For example: a level 5 enemy that has 100 armor, 100 health, 100 shields on normal chart will have base 250 armor, 250 health, and 250 shields on top of a +100-level multiplier on Steel Path, for a total eHP (at level 105) of 585,608. If you maintain the 100 armor, 100 health, and 100 shields of the vanilla variant of the enemy, scaling that to level 169 gives you an eHP of 580,814, while scaling to level 170 gives you an eHP of 593,385. This indicates that said enemy on the Steel Path at level 105 is equivalent to a roughly level 170 vanilla chart version of itself. The equivalencies will vary per enemy and with each enemy's unique HP, armor, and shield stats, so the exact numerical level equivalency listed above will not hold universally for all enemies; you'll need to input values and find equivalencies by trial and error yourself. However, following the above method should work for all enemies.

Disclaimer: I don't know if the eHP calculator I linked is up to date or takes into account DE's most recent series of changes to enemy eHP scaling, so you'll need to confirm that for yourself, or find (or make) another calculator that you trust.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Dude, you're a goddamn legend

10 minutes ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Dude, you're a goddamn legend

Aww, I appreciate it! But I regret to say that I actually did select an incorrect calculator. I compared some results between that and wiki values and I realized this is probably an outdated calculator, so don't trust it. You'll want to refer to something like the one posted here instead. I'll update my other post accordingly. Sorry!

Archived