Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva - the xaku of resources

(PSN)RuTweN

Kuva is the end game…or the closest thing we can consider end game…is the only content that can’t be grinded in 1 day due to the amount of possible rolls a riven can get

Kuva means Plat and DE showed through their decisions that they will keep it under tight control.

Now fast forward and SP is released and we got a new way of farming,you can now get 10k kuva in 15-20 min  sp survival…. equivalent of an hour kuva survival.

So we end up with people finding different way of farming SE and getting up to 1k SE/run and with each update we get DE trying to nerf the SE gains…

Kuva is like xaku’s release…a cool concept ruined by paranoic DE that people will get have fun.

As cat is out of the bag,can we get an update on kuva survival and floods so that they can at least be rearding…their purpose was to be a way of farming kuva yet they are the most ineficient farm methods

We need more ways of farming kuva without having to abuse a cat/warframe/setup….The kuva generated by SE farm proves that nothing changes on the riven side and people can have fun.

We need updates on the Kuva survival and floods to be more than the equivalent of 10 endo in a 5 hours survival…and no I’m not taking into account Arbi as they are random,the spawn rate is bad and the mechanics are simply antifun.

Also SP kuva suvival is bugged as hell…you can’t even spawn towers as it makes the acolyte permanently dissapear

7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Right, Xaku, I completely understand the parallels you're drawing here.

eeRYfNE.gif

I compared how DE acts on kuva obtaining methods with how De released Xaku…where he had both drain and duration on his ult because DE were over cautious…similar to how DE is trying to counter any fast farming kuva methods instead of trying to make other all the farming methods rewarding and enjoyable.

does it make sense now?

Archived