Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A small advice towards the Disruption mission

Aquapisces

The disruption mission provides us with an excellent experience,generally.  Having played this game mode for many times, I have conceived of a new addition that may make this game mode give us a better and unreprecented playing experience which will also encourage players to consider using new tactics to reconsile themselves to the new setting.

THE GOLD KEY :this new kind of key will be dropped by enemies that also drop ordinary 4keys,but the probability of dropping the gold key is dramatically decreased than the normal 4 ones.In my mind,on average,every 1-3 full turns pass,players get a gold key.So it's rather hard to see them.

THE GOLD KEY  fits any conduit,no matter what color they are.Once one conduit is plugged with the gold key,an overload---of the whole system will be initiated.If this happens ,all  conduits will be activated and independently initiate their positive or negative effects for players.Correspondingly four demolysts run for their targets---we do not know which,and how many demolysts will run for the conduit activated by the gold key so kill them all as fast as we can is the best choice. That is to say,we may face two,three ,even four demolysts that will die for the one special conduit.At the same time,these demolysts will also be stronger than before,not only having stronger armor ,HP and shield ,warframe skills and buffs will also be forced to shut or become unavailable at any time once players dicide to attack them with melee weapons.(PS: if there exist completed conduits when the gold key is uesd,they will appear again.)

That means if one gold key is inserted,one turn will be finished in a very short time.Once players defend the conduit successfully the prize of the C turn will be given immediately.

I think the most interesting part is that we will never know how many demolysts we will need to kill once the conduit is activated by the gold key because there may appear demolysts that don't aim at the special conduit.If that happens,whether unrelevent conduits are successfully defended don't affect the result of that turn because the only priority is the gold key.That means,we players should observe,schedule and decide whether we should kill ,or not,which demolyst.

• 1 month later...
2021/7/1 AM12点35分 , Dauggie 说:

i see nothing wrong with this concept. but doubt if they will revisit this game mode unless there is some new reward tied to it. 

Relics are good prizes enough.Some players depend them to earn Platinium,and others will need them for prime parts for ducats,or still Platninum.🤪

Archived