The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations De, That Trailer Made Me Hate Alad V

lautalocos

Oh for god sakes there was someone in that Excal... the reason they can't show bloody parts and nasty gore is because IT WAS RATED TEEN....

And yet we can still chop guys in the games that show off ribs n stuff.

Maybe there was a guy there once but not at the moment of the chopping, it was hollow.

Maybe there was a guy there once but not at the moment of the chopping, it was hollow.

Rewind it and watch again... "RATED T FOR TEEN"  [RETRACTED]

And that is not the final clip... there is more work to be done..

Edited by LunchBoxKilla

Hell yeah corpus dissecting Tenno for ¡¡science!! ¡¡profit!! and ¡¡fun!! (derivated from the outcome of the zanuka project)

I might have played dwarf fortress a bit too much, still the only thing im not regretting is selling the warframes myself... actually i could just build em and sell them for profit.....

Maybe, you know, the Corpus dont want buckets of blood flying all over the place so they develop a tech where they can cut a frame with a tenno inside.

If you see the vid there glowing bits from the cutting that go deep inside.

1h5myQul.jpg

So if there was something inside it has to be extremely small.

I doubt the excal was empty, i think we saw a super heated kinda cutter that chopped the excal.

being super heated, it might have cauterised the cutting wounds it was making at the same time... just saying.

by the way, that trailer seems to be a lot of fun in the way......

people saying their glad they supported the grineer, but i ask... why? we're seeing tenno being killed anyways, you won nothing... again, just saying,

Maybe, you know, the Corpus dont want buckets of blood flying all over the place so they develop a tech where they can cut a frame with a tenno inside.

If you see the vid there glowing bits from the cutting that go deep inside.

1h5myQul.jpg

So if there was something inside it has to be extremely small.

All speculative. I contend that it could be any of the rumored scenarios, as nothing has been confirmed. That being said if it was flesh then I would think the cauterization marks would extend the length of the area cut, and here it doesn't. Oversight, perhaps. But nothing definitive regardless.

You'll notice that a second before the video ends there is a "stunning" device placed around Mag that stops her movements, and forces her to become completely still in a similar fashion to the Excalibur before it is cut. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for Alad to cut up an empty Warframe either; he'd be more likely to sell the entire thing. We also already know that the Corpus dissect warframes with their pilots still inside, so it's not like this is outside of Alad's moral alignment either. Also, it's not very dramatic if the Excalibur is empty. 

All signs point to that Excalibur having a pilot; wishful thinking is the only argument I see stating that there was not. 

Edited by Acos