Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Defense? Bring It On!

PerryThePyjak

I was going to bed when suddenly an idea come to my brain. Boss Defense. Well ive already imagined details about it like “First wave: Cpt.Vor, Nef Anyo or Raptor, Lech Kril“ for example and they are droping rare mods in an endless defense or even more. I think its a lovely idea and this is one of my great idea because i cant think well like this. I hope its a good idea and it will be in progress soon or just put it as a topic between the gamers,players etc. c(:

I would love to see bosses come like every 5 waves on a defense with a high chance for a rare drop.

I agree. The players want more harder fight between 4 tenno and a bunch of bosses at the same time. That would be enjoyable for 6-7+ mastery rank players in my opinion :b

im lucky i wasnt that pyjak. And PerryThePyjak is from Mordin in the Citadel DLC after the party. I love the series but the ending was a lil bit dissapointing. >.>

I won't lie, I finished the SP once then got 90% of my second playthrough done, and never touched it again, so I never played the DLC. I did like the ending though.

I made up for it by Maxing my MP manifest and getting BOTB though.

I won't lie, I finished the SP once then got 90% of my second playthrough done, and never touched it again, so I never played the DLC. I did like the ending though.

I made up for it by Maxing my MP manifest and getting BOTB though.

I havent play MP that is very unknow for me. As i saw in videos they are looks amazing. :b